Order History is Gone

Jewelrylover

Order History is Gone

Post by Jewelrylover » 2 years ago

I started shopping with ShopLC in 2017 and have always been able to see what was purchased using Order History. A few months back, everything was gone, with only "Last 6 months" as my history. I have spoken with a supervisor on the phone and she said that the system update has many issues and she did send me a file with all my orders. The only problem with that is there are no pictures, just item numbers and if I took off the tags I would have no clue where to even start. The supervisor said that the history is still there, just not visible to me. How can I get my Order History restored?
6 x

lah2001

Re: Order History is Gone

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

Same here. My Order History from years past is all gone.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Gosh that's a bummer for those who want to search their history longer than 6 months ago 🙄
I myself have no need to check back further than that but it should be available if and when I might need to

All these updates are a pain and only made things worse.....good grief!!
2 x

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix » 2 years ago

That's really bad. I also lost my entire Auction history....very inconvenient....how could these things happen?
3 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 2 years ago

This is a new problem that has popped up since their "upgrade" a couple of months ago. This better get fixed. Other on-line retailers keep your history. No excuse for this. As a reseller I count on this to look back at my inventory for many reasons. I too will contact management and complain. Also, the website Live TV just does not work anymore. Constant freezing and need for a refresh. Usually I end up shutting down and restarting. I have complained many times. Further the Auction also has big problems now. That too freezes and does not download the pics fast enough for upcoming items. Have won an item and then it's not in my cart. There really is no excuse for this other than they have an IT department that is either understaffed, underpaid, or IT people who don't know what they are doing. People, keep complaining. Let's get their attention. No excuse for their site to go backwards.
4 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

Another problem is that the Buy All feature doesn't work on the website anymore. I've tried to do a Buy All a few times now, but it just adds the first item on the product list to my Order History, not all of the items.

I also can't find a Start Topic button on the Forum, so I'm putting this here. Customer Service, can you please look into these issues? Thank you.
2 x