Shopping cart.

CJM

Shopping cart.

Post by CJM » 2 years ago

I use the website instead of the app. There is no place to enter coupon codes in the cart for checkout. Just a place for store credits. How are we supposed to use coupon codes? This website has been messed up for months. Why can’t it get straightened out? Also I tried the app to find the forum. I couldn’t find it anywhere. I’m not going to go back and forth. Even on the website the forum rarely works.
4 x

bluez

Re: Shopping cart.

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

Hmmm. there is a place for the Promo Code above the Store Credit in my cart.
Could it be possible no codes would apply to what you are purchasing.
(But is probably a website error!)
Good Luck!
bluez
2 x

Missy

Post by Missy » 2 years ago

I keep having the price of at least one item double exactly from my auction cart to check-out screen. Order before last everything that was six dollars became twelve and today everything that was twelve became twenty- four. looking at the item description and my bid history tells me exactly what I won each item for, so why double it at the check out...
4 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

I had an enormous amount of items show up in my cart that I didn't even put there. It took about half an hour for me to remove all of them. Weird.
4 x

Fluffus

Post by Fluffus » 2 years ago

Ever since they went to this new platform, everything is screwed up. Either the price increases or the amount of items ordered increases. They had a bracelet on the website for $299.99. It went into the cart at $367.99 (before taxes). Customer Service wouldn't honor the website price. Don't believe anything you see. I used to love this network. Not anymore. They have so turned me off with their ineptitude.
5 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 2 years ago

Wait until you get the ANYTHING BOUGHT DURING CLEARANCE WEEK IS NOT RETURNABLE Email
It wasn’t on clearance, I won’t take the risk unless I know it’ll be good.
0 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 2 years ago

Not trying to post a comment on this topic, just hoping to get help on a new post. I can't find where I can do it. I believe it used to be at the bottom of the page, but I don't see it anymore. Can anyone show me how to enter a new post?
0 x