Medical Background

Teachergirl

Medical Background

Post by Teachergirl » 2 years ago

I just turned on LC for about 2 minutes. What did I hear? DD stating he has a medical background ( he took some courses at the Red Cross). How irresponsible and disingenuous! He's selling masks. Just sell the masks. I don't go to him for medical advice. Now he's a Covid expert? What a blowhard!
3 x

Lala3

Re: Medical Background

Post by Lala3 » 2 years ago

I 100 per cent agree , DD is a mess . Retire and collect social security. I will never buy anything when he’s on TV. There are so many reasons I can’t stand him which I have expressed previously I won’t repeat my self. He’s a phony two faced sarcastic person . I have watched him since HOME shopping days he’s never changed . He tried for a weekend to make it up in MN on a shopping channel .They never had him back. Then. He got a job working in medical claims for a large home improvement company Does that qualify him as a medical expert ? Hardly. Most of the hosts on Shoplc I enjoy. They are off the cuff and more spontaneous than the other channels. But I will not watch that obnoxious man . Btw I really miss Cheryl she was an informative intelligent gem expert .I’ll miss her knowledge ☹️She left without any fanfare. Good luck Cheryl her host profile was removed
2 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 2 years ago

Cheryl left???

I thought I saw her on air a few days ago! :o
1 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 2 years ago

Cheryl is on air now which is why I turned off the TV
1 x

Lala3

Post by Lala3 » 2 years ago

My apologies. I saw Cheryl on this afternoon I’m glad to see her but her host profile is not up and on her FB page she has self employed as her job and she sells minerals on stones it’s rather confusing but glad she is still doing shows on Shoplc now I wish Dan would take the high road
1 x