New Website the Pits

Fluffus

New Website the Pits

Post by Fluffus » 2 years ago

This new platform is awful. Either the price increases from website to cart, or the amount you are purchasing increases. I recently saw a bracelet on the website for $299.99. When it went into the cart it became $367.99 (before taxes). Customer Service wouldn't honor the website price even though they were looking right at it as was I. They said there was a "communication" problem with the website. That is ShopLC's problem, not mine.
13 x

CaribbeanGirl

Re: New Website the Pits

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

I so agree, I do not know why they can not hire someone to take care of the web site. It is a important part of the shopping channel. I have so much trouble starting a new topic here, sometimes I can do it & most of the time I can not. Can anyone tell me how they do it, maybe sometimes I do something wrong. I just do not know. So If anyone would be so kind to run it by me how they do it I would be VERY Grateful. Thank You
7 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

I conform this is the worst website for shopping. They did not upgraded it but totally downgraded it. This is not good for their business.
9 x

Glamazon

Post by Glamazon » 2 years ago

Wow.I am finally able to post a comment.This new and improved website is absolutely unacceptable.I do not know who is behind the programming of the entire site but I have had multiple issues.Yes,the whole shebang.I have had to cancel orders that were wrong and some I did not even order but the site is clicking away and before everything is in "alignment" I have accidentally clicked on fast buy when 1/2 second before I was not even touching that button.Anyway,I haven't purchased as much.Aggravation to the max.It has been months since I have been able to post a problem.Several items I tried to purchase but this or that wouldn't work and before I knew it the item was sold out.Okay.I needed to vent.Sorry if I rambled.
10 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I have even written to Amit himself on his Facebook page…for all the good that did! For about a month now, I have not been able to access my watchlist on the auction site. Once in a while, and ALWAYS between 12 midnight and 5am, I can access it! It is so frustrating. Over the past week I have very few items I am bidding on. As soon as those clear out I am NOT bidding anymore. ShopLC won’t care to lose my business because there are plenty of dealers on there setting maximum bids so high normal customers can’t compete and overbidding for items. I was looking at some sleeping beauty turquoise rings the other day and one specific person had bid on EVERY ring but three! I tried to bid as high as I could but could not compete. I think as time goes by more and more people will get fed up with these dealers and will leave the auction site too…ShopLC needs more rules for their auctions. They need to fix the site! This “update” started before Christmas and has been awful ever since. Poor, poor, poor IT here. WHY doesn’t Amit bring in people who can actually fix all the problems they are having on the regular site and the auction site? This is the worst shopping channel website of tv shopping channels…period!
10 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

I have to comment on my experience with customer service just now.......
Spoke with a nice gal named Rosa and I was in a flustered state because my order wouldn't go through

She was patient and she helped me fix the issue, thank God 😊
A couple of times I haven't been so lucky but today was different
Did learn that her screen information doesn't show clearance items which is weird but she was able to help me

Hopefully all the issues going on with Shoplc will be fixed soon, I have been in a frustrated situation
in the past
0 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 2 years ago

Not trying to post a comment on this topic, just hoping to get help on a new post. I can't find where I can do it. I believe it used to be at the bottom of the page, but I don't see it anymore. Can anyone show me how to enter a new post?
2 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 2 years ago

Jo wrote:
2 years ago
Not trying to post a comment on this topic, just hoping to get help on a new post. I can't find where I can do it. I believe it used to be at the bottom of the page, but I don't see it anymore. Can anyone show me how to enter a new post?
Jo: Look at bottom left after going into any one of these topics. It says "Return to General Conversation". Click on that, and it brings you to front page where you can click on "New Topic". It took me a while to figure it out. Wonder why they have made it so confusing?
1 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 2 years ago

Nothing works properly on ShopLC site. Does ShopLC thinks that the update is already done? I asked few times but nobody wants to answer. the question. So, I don't know what is going on. Last Saturday they offer 20% savings (SAVE20). So, I bought some items and got only 7% discount on one item. I contacted the customer service and spend 30 minutes with a nice person who applied the discount. But I am asking myself why I have to do thisI have to do this because noting works properly on the site.
3 x

Glamazon

Post by Glamazon » 2 years ago

Today I am experiencing the same problem I have had since the "new and improved" website has landed.I cannot get movement and sound together with the show.There it freezes with no sound and there it stays regardless of what I try.This is so frustrating that I just forget about purchasing when I cannot get a live shot of the item along with moving real time facial expressions and hosts voices describing it.
2 x