New Website the Pits

Jonarts

Re: New Website the Pits

Post by Jonarts » 2 years ago

The thing I am most disappointed about on the new site is the lack of gem sizes. I like to know the gem size so I can get a general idea how the stone will look. The cameras zoom in so far you can't tell the actual size. Having overall dimensions of the ring itself does nothing to determine the gem sizes. I miss this feature on the website and not having dimensions has kept me from purchasing items. I am not willing to take anymore risks and have to pay shipping both ways. I had switched from another network because they did the item dimensions and not the stone dimensions, now SLC is doing the same thing. Some of the older items you can still find gem sizes when you look at item description but slowly they are all going away.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

I have noticed this too! They will give the karat weight of the stone but, I want to know the mm size of the stone as well! Also I want to know the gram weight of the silver piece, sometimes this is missing to.
4 x

JILL760

Post by JILL760 » 2 years ago

I liked it when we could go to Budget pay and were able to pay off budget pays early. I have tried several times and it boots me off the website. What's up with that?
3 x

CammyG

Post by CammyG » 2 years ago

Please fix the following:
1.) Bid history needs to go back to descending dollar/ time stamp amount, not the jumbled way it is now.
2.) Your six tile drop down menu on the auctions page will not stay at top of page, nor is there a way we can close it like the cart menu. The way it is now covers up the nearly half the length of the screen under your header bar and keeps dropping down when you scroll up.
Thank you.
2 x

CammyG

Post by CammyG » 2 years ago

What happened to the search bar while you are in the dollar auctions site. It is not working. Please go back to the old website for functionality.
3 x

CR

Post by CR » 2 years ago

I agree the new website is terrible. They made it more complicated to navigate. Not to mention they still haven’t got the bugs out of it! Sometimes simple is better.
1 x

Addy

Post by Addy » 2 years ago

Hi!
Haven't noticed any new posts?
Does anyone know why?🤔
Anything ?
1 x