ORDER HISTORY GONE AND NOT COMING BACK!

colljoe

ORDER HISTORY GONE AND NOT COMING BACK!

Post by colljoe » 2 years ago

After reading the post the order history was gone, I checked it out. Sure enough it now only goes back to 2020. Upon chatting with someone from Shop LC they informed me the past history before 2020 is NOT coming back. They did offer to email my history so I accepted. What I received was a list with order numbers and what the items are with NO pictures and set up like a spread sheet. I am very fortunate I have kept my customer receipts, however it was so easy checking my order history on line with pictures when I needed to do so.
Because there was no warning, I am quite certain this was an error on their part and they can't retrieve it. Ever since their maintenance about 2 months or so ago, things have been very bad with their site and nothing works right. Their IT Department is in shambles in my personal opinion. Why else is there such a mess here? And for so very long. Figuring out how to Post here was also a chore. Hire competent IT personnel please!
Please get this mess cleared up.
6 x

Jewelrylover

Re: ORDER HISTORY GONE AND NOT COMING BACK!

Post by Jewelrylover » 2 years ago

When I talked to a supervisor several times about my missing purchase history (same supervisor each time), I had different responses. First, that the history was gone, and then next time that they were working on correcting it and to check back periodically. I received the same spreadsheet paperwork that you did and it's basically useless. In one conversation the supervisor told me that the same thing happened to her mother, but they did get her history back. I guess it's who you know. I was also told that they still have my history and if I needed to look up something, just call. That made me wonder...if they still have my history, why can't they restore it online for me to see? I agree that they need better IT people. Meanwhile, it's very frustrating.
5 x