Hosts

Post Reply
buyitall
Posts: 237
Joined: 2 years ago

Hosts

Post by buyitall » 6 months ago

I am loving Dan and Shaun?(not sure about spelling…LOL) together! These two should work together more often. I am so glad to see Dan on! I sure missed him when he left! More of these two …please!!!
6 x

MaeWest1953
Posts: 478
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Hosts

Post by MaeWest1953 » 6 months ago

I love Michelle and Steve 😊
Just finished watching them and he doesn't interrupt her, she's able to show all the different colors and styles of whatever jewelry or other
items they are selling!!

None of the nonsense of constantly interrupting a co host with "watch this" or "Mr. Producer how many are left," or "which item is going to sell out first " that a certain person will never stop doing 😥
This host also literally just talks right over the other speaking co- host with out even a warning, it's like the co-host wasn't even talking!

It's so nice and calming to watch Shawn and Dan because there's no attention grabbing going on, they let us hear the explanations of the item being presented, we are not losing precious time because the host who is talking is ALLOWED to finish what they are saying!

There's no need for the bully tactics of trying to always be the person doing the talking, especially when that person is constantly repeating themselves or repeating what the cohost just said
I know some of you don't like the loud talking of a particular host but at least she is having fun and sharing the air time with her cohost🙃
She seems like a nice person

The station has been turned right now while this other person is hosting, I simply can't stand the rude behavior
One question.....why do we have to be told constantly who is buying?
The times I am watching because the item being shown has my interest this host insist on naming all kinds of people and where they live, why is that so important?
6 x

Jo
Posts: 96
Joined: 3 years ago

Re: Hosts

Post by Jo » 6 months ago

Not trying to post a comment on this topic, just hoping to get help on a new post. I can't find where I can do it. I believe it used to be at the bottom of the page, but I don't see it anymore. Can anyone show me how to enter a new post?
1 x

Horsepower
Posts: 101
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Hosts

Post by Horsepower » 6 months ago

Jo wrote:
6 months ago
Not trying to post a comment on this topic, just hoping to get help on a new post. I can't find where I can do it. I believe it used to be at the bottom of the page, but I don't see it anymore. Can anyone show me how to enter a new post?
Hello Jo, when you first enter the forum, click on an existing post, then go to the bottom of that page & click return to "general conversation". After you click return to "general conversation", you will see "New Topic" at the top of that page. It is confusing to navigate. I wish you luck and have a great day!
2 x

klre
Posts: 15
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Hosts

Post by klre » 6 months ago

Is there a SHOP LC rule that the hosts should YELL when presenting? Do the microphones not work properly? I know voices carry (mine does) so I try to be aware of how loud I'm talking. Having said this, you may want to talk to all of the hosts, especially the new female hosts because they may not be aware of how they sound on the viewers end. The yelling is really annoying so I mute the TV or just change the channel.
6 x

Jo
Posts: 96
Joined: 3 years ago

Re: Hosts

Post by Jo » 6 months ago

Horsepower wrote:
6 months ago
Jo wrote:
6 months ago
Not trying to post a comment on this topic, just hoping to get help on a new post. I can't find where I can do it. I believe it used to be at the bottom of the page, but I don't see it anymore. Can anyone show me how to enter a new post?
Hello Jo, when you first enter the forum, click on an existing post, then go to the bottom of that page & click return to "general conversation". After you click return to "general conversation", you will see "New Topic" at the top of that page. It is confusing to navigate. I wish you luck and have a great day!
Thank you very much.
2 x

DiamondGoddess
Posts: 116
Joined: 7 months ago

Re: Hosts

Post by DiamondGoddess » 6 months ago

Horsepower wrote:
6 months ago
Jo wrote:
6 months ago
Not trying to post a comment on this topic, just hoping to get help on a new post. I can't find where I can do it. I believe it used to be at the bottom of the page, but I don't see it anymore. Can anyone show me how to enter a new post?
Hello Jo, when you first enter the forum, click on an existing post, then go to the bottom of that page & click return to "general conversation". After you click return to "general conversation", you will see "New Topic" at the top of that page. It is confusing to navigate. I wish you luck and have a great day!
Thank you! Iam new and could not figure out how to start a New Topic. :D
2 x

Summer71
Posts: 166
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Hosts

Post by Summer71 » 6 months ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
6 months ago
I love Michelle and Steve 😊
Just finished watching them and he doesn't interrupt her, she's able to show all the different colors and styles of whatever jewelry or other
items they are selling!!

None of the nonsense of constantly interrupting a co host with "watch this" or "Mr. Producer how many are left," or "which item is going to sell out first " that a certain person will never stop doing 😥
This host also literally just talks right over the other speaking co- host with out even a warning, it's like the co-host wasn't even talking!

It's so nice and calming to watch Shawn and Dan because there's no attention grabbing going on, they let us hear the explanations of the item being presented, we are not losing precious time because the host who is talking is ALLOWED to finish what they are saying!

There's no need for the bully tactics of trying to always be the person doing the talking, especially when that person is constantly repeating themselves or repeating what the cohost just said
I know some of you don't like the loud talking of a particular host but at least she is having fun and sharing the air time with her cohost🙃
She seems like a nice person

The station has been turned right now while this other person is hosting, I simply can't stand the rude behavior
One question.....why do we have to be told constantly who is buying?
The times I am watching because the item being shown has my interest this host insist on naming all kinds of people and where they live, why is that so important?
Maewest1953 hi! Hope u r doing well. U r so right and i totally agree with your post. When it comes to the matter of naming ppl who are buying a particular is completely unnecessary. Sometimes you are a buying a surprise gift for a friend or family member and what if they are watching at the same time. I know the chances of that are pretty remote but not impossible.
2 x

MaeWest1953
Posts: 478
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Hosts

Post by MaeWest1953 » 6 months ago

Summer71......
There you are!!!
I have been worried about you and almost did a post asking where you might be 😜
Of course you know who is infamous for calling out customers names, teehee🙄

Right now I am watching Adi and Becky and of course just enjoyed watching Steve and Michelle!!
This is when Shoplc is fun to view
I have to say I smiled when I saw your name in the posts line up 😊
Good to know you are okay!
2 x

CaribbeanGirl
Posts: 121
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Hosts

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 6 months ago

I so agree about the loud talking hosts, all of them do not talk loud so I do not think there is a rule. I tried to watch a show the other day, the new one was on with Shawn. I felt so bad for Shawn because she took over the WHOLE show. Shawn could not get in a word. Shawn is all ways nice & sweet to everyone, he nor any other host should be treated like this. What is going on. I have always gone by the rule to treat people as you would want to be treated.
3 x

Post Reply