Hosts

MaeWest1953

Re: Hosts

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
2 years ago
I so agree about the loud talking hosts, all of them do not talk loud so I do not think there is a rule. I tried to watch a show the other day, the new one was on with Shawn. I felt so bad for Shawn because she took over the WHOLE show. Shawn could not get in a word. Shawn is all ways nice & sweet to everyone, he nor any other host should be treated like this. What is going on. I have always gone by the rule to treat people as you would want to be treated.
I have never seen her yet but like I said before her behavior sounds exactly like a certain Male host who still to this day is constantly interrupting and talking loud 😡
He repeatedly says the same stuff and is overbearing 😥

My goodness this new gal sounds exhausting!
I guess I will know sooner or later when I tune in one day and she is on!!
6 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Summer71......
There you are!!!
I have been worried about you and almost did a post asking where you might be 😜
Of course you know who is infamous for calling out customers names, teehee🙄

Right now I am watching Adi and Becky and of course just enjoyed watching Steve and Michelle!!
This is when Shoplc is fun to view
I have to say I smiled when I saw your name in the posts line up 😊
Good to know you are okay!
Maewest1953
Thank you so much for your concern, truly appreciate it. My son is a senior in high school and on the basketball varsity team. So the basketball season started recently and Almost everyday he has a game with some other school. Too much traveling going on these days but its fun to watch him.
Of course we know the personality fond of announcing the names but God forbid we take his name. How dare we. 😃😃😃😃
Hope all is well with you. Take care.
1 x

MaeWest1953

Summer71.....
How exciting for you to be able to watch your son play all his games!
You must be so proud of him❣
I can imagine the traveling is exhausting at times but the memories of his achievements is important to you and what a blessing to be able to go😇

LOL on who the certain host is,
You are so right about us not daring to say the name 🤣🤣
0 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

Can someone tell me when Dan Dennis hosts? I haven't found him, yet. It looks like he's only on one day of the week in a certain time slot.
1 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Summer71.....
How exciting for you to be able to watch your son play all his games!
You must be so proud of him❣
I can imagine the traveling is exhausting at times but the memories of his achievements is important to you and what a blessing to be able to go😇

LOL on who the certain host is,
You are so right about us not daring to say the name 🤣🤣
Hi Maewest.
Yes indeed it is very exciting to see him at the basketball court. They grow up so fast.
Hope all is well at your end. I haven’t been watching shoplc that frequently lately but did buy a couple of things, mostly gifts. What is the latest? I hope steve has resumed hosting from australia. I love watching him with michele. Both are entertaining and professional at the same time.
1 x

MaeWest1953

Summer71.....

I can only imagine how your son feels knowing his mom is there to support him and watch his games💕
You definitely know what it takes to raise children!!

Yes, Steve is back in Australia and Michelle and him are together at least 2 - 3 times a week, (9 pm to midnight PT) I already have watched them twice this week, last night being one of them 😜
They have so much fun with each other as you know, and I haven't been buying anything but it is such good entertainment 😋

I meant to tell you the name of the new gal in our other thread that we talk in but I don't know it and still haven't seen her😌
0 x