Annika??

buyitall

Annika??

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

Has anyone seen Annika on air lately?? Is she gone?
1 x

klre

Re: Annika??

Post by klre » 2 years ago

She no longer has a photo or bio in the "Meet the Host" folder, but that really doesn't mean anything because the site is such a mess, i.e., hosts who've been there for YEARS and no bio available or host on TV on a regular bases but no photo or bio.
1 x

Lala3

Post by Lala3 » 2 years ago

She left about 2 months ago. She has a face book page. I thought she was a lovely host and had great presentations. Unlike the new female that says oh my goodness about every sentence and YELLS too I just can’t listen to her. I go to Shoplc web site instead. As a side note I have been quite pleased with all the items I purchased lately. All packages arrived in a timely manner well packed and good value.
8 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

I had also wondered what happened to Annika. I asked the same question on here & the answer I received was about the same as this one I think it was said that she felt like she was not valued, that is sad, she was a nice girl. I hope she is happy & feels valued where she is at now. I also miss her, She NEVER TALKED OVER ANYONE, She Seemed Very Sweet, & Sweet to her fellow workers. I really LIKE MICHELLE, Shawn, Shanon ( Sorry Spelling ) ,LoLo, (Chucks SON ) Becky, Kim, STEVE, Jessica, Craig, Katie, Dan .I hope I did not leave any of my favorites out, I am sorry if I did & will revise. I SO AGREE WITH YOU ON THE NEW HOST. SHE HAS TAKEN OVER EVERY SHOW, THE OTHER HOST SHE IS WORKING WITH CAN NOT GET IN A WORD. I THINK THIS IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO WHO EVER SHE IS WORKING ALONG WITH THAT DAY. I Thought the other one was bad about until now. I CAN NOT & WILL NOT LISTEN TO THIS PERSON. What Is Wrong With Shop LC Having A LOUD HOST LIKE THIS ON AIR. (( WE ARE THE CUSTOMERS, WE HAVE THE CHOICE TO LISTEN TO THE LOUD ONES,)) I CHOSE NOT TO. I have many friends & family members that will not watch or listen when this new person is on air, Even If She Was By Her Self.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Caribbeangirl,

I have not seen this new gal you are referring to who talks loud and over every host but it sure would be a hoot to see her paired up with that certain host whose behavior matches hers 😜
0 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 2 years ago

I liked Anika too. OKay, so I logged onto the forum because I wanted to see if it was just me or is the new girl - Hannah annoying. She is very annoying! For the first time since I started watching ShopLC about 8 or 9 years ago, I mute the show. She's a bit much. I feel like I'm missing out on details for some of the items, but I can't take the fakeness and loudness. The other hosts seem genuine but she's too salesy and doesn't seem connected. The hosts are what set ShopLC apart from other channels, that shouting is out of place. I love all of the other hosts.
5 x

Lala3

Post by Lala3 » 2 years ago

I absolutely agree with your opinion on Hannah. Sure wish some of these hosts would read these comments and take our comments to heart. She is way way over the top in her mannerisms she loves everything and repeats it over and over. I think she doesn’t know what to say. Why waste my time listening to these over paid sales people?? I go right onto the website and read about the item there. One last thought Dan Dennis is unbearable to watch and listen to. He really thinks he is a comic he just spews the most inane comments. Today he asked Shawn if you could use your library card to make a purchase. What the heck. Shawn and Dan’s banter is a mess. It almost appears Shawn has to put up with the host pair I think Shawn seems professional and knowledgeable almost embarrassed by Dan’s behavior 😞If any viewers think that’s funny I guess they like grade school humor. No wonder the other channels bid him a big adieu What a sad excuse for a host.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Hey everyone,

I wish I could say something truthful about a few of these narcissistic Host like the rest of you but if I am not careful I will be banned or suspended again 😪
It's nice to read the names of the hosts that you dislike etc but I don't dare mention any names!!

With your conversation it helps to know that others are discouraged by the antics of rude Hosts 🙄
You guys are being fair and honest and I have yet to see this new gal but thanks for sharing her name 😉
0 x

CR

Post by CR » 2 years ago

I thought Annika was a very good host. Sorry to see she is no longer on. I have to say it’s kinda funny that people are writing how much they don’t like this host and that host for whatever they are doing which means they’re definitely watching them! 😆
4 x

kathychim

Post by kathychim » 2 years ago

CR, I agree! I like all the hosts, even when just watching for fun. There are some duos that I really feel are a great pairing, and then when they switch it up it makes it interesting to me. The complaining about the hosts on this forum is a little nauseating at times. I like reading people's reviews and discussions on the products and quality and prices personally to help me know what deals I missed or flops I avoided.
3 x