Personal Favorites gone?

RobinJ

Personal Favorites gone?

Post by RobinJ » 2 years ago

I enjoy the auctions very much. I used the Personal Favorites to keep up with items I bid on but didn't win when they came back to auction. I can no longer access the category- it still shows up, but if I click on it I get sent to the home page.
Also, when using max bid, my bid increases, whereas it used to stay the same and only increase the max bid number.
I'd like to know about these changes. Anyone else noticed these things? :?: :?: :?:
1 x

buyitall

Re: Personal Favorites gone?

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

The same things happen to me! Not only that, for a month now I have not been able to access my watch list! SOMETIMES.I can access it between 12 midnight and 5am! Makes NO sense! I wrote Amit a complaint on his Facebook page about three weeks ago and nothing has been fixed! For a while I have been unable to access my order history! Just now got on and guess what? Some items I won on auction site have been listed TWICE! Now I’ll have to TRY to contact “customer service”…(and I use that term lightly) to see if I’ve been charged twice for those items! I have called…I have used the “chat now” feature about my problems and this is all I ever get…”We’re sorry for the inconvenience. Our team is working on it. We will have it fixed soon”. I am so tired of all this and nothing is ever DONE! ALL talk and NO do! This is undoubtedly the very worst website on the internet I have EVER used! And I have been buying on different websites for over 25 years! It is a shame that a company with such good hosts and products can’t hire a competent IT team to fix these problems in an expeditious manner! If they REALLY cared about their customers and spreading joy they would address all their numerous problems! Amit…the buck stops with YOU. You ARE the President and should make solving these problems your priority!
2 x

Joybear

Post by Joybear » 2 years ago

I also really miss the personal favorites feature.i have also noticed when doing max bids it increases the regular bid by one dollar.at first I thought well maybe someone bid up at the same time I put the max bid in,but no..I did a test and put in a maxbid on everything in my watch list one at a time and every one the bid increases by a dollar. Something very funny going on .I also have to hit the bid button twice on auctions to get my bid to register. Also when I try to go to shop lc site from Google search many times I go to shop lc .com and can't get on it tells me shop lc closed the connection but if I get on using Google ad shop lc I get there!what has Google done to shop lc?I would rather go straight to shop lc but I guess Google doesn't want me to.on the third try going straight to shop lc it works!I love shop lc but don't buy as much it is so frustrating to not have my bids register in time when I would have won the auction if it had.only reviews that come up for auction items are Google reviews?!!I do rely on reviews to buy items so this has really held me back.i hope they can get this website fixed because it has been a nightmare since the "upgrade"!
2 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

Hey All, where were the Personal Favorites before? I mean, where are they supposed to be? I was never able to find them at all!
0 x