Faux fur jacket

Gem Lover

Faux fur jacket

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

The faux fur jacket they just had on says winter jacket but it seems to just be lined with a thin polyester lining, I'm sorry but unless you live in a state that does not get below 40 degrees these are not winter jackets and coats. I live in a state were it is freezing for 6 months, if it hits 40 here during the winter we are outside without a jacket, lol that is like spring to us. To most a winter jacket would have a polyfill, down or down alternative lining for warmth. I noticed a few of their faux fur jackets say winter jacket.
4 x

RS

Re: Faux fur jacket

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
The faux fur jacket they just had on says winter jacket but it seems to just be lined with a thin polyester lining, I'm sorry but unless you live in a state that does not get below 40 degrees these are not winter jackets and coats. I live in a state were it is freezing for 6 months, if it hits 40 here during the winter we are outside without a jacket, lol that is like spring to us. To most a winter jacket would have a polyfill, down or down alternative lining for warmth. I noticed a few of their faux fur jackets say winter jacket.
Those to me were evening type, going out do dinner jackets. I live in No. Cal and in the midst of winter, even in Ca those would not be warm enough. Also, did you notice?...all those jackets have a hook and eye closure. Not good finish work and will not keep out any chill at all.

Temps range here during the fall, winter and early spring so I have to have everything from light wraps, heavy wraps, jackets, hoodies, leather and heavy coats and everything in between.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

RS, I did notice that as well, the wind would come right in with just those hooks, I just do not think they should be calling it a winter jacket, I sent a message as to what type of insulation it had but they did not respond and all Nikki said was it had a polyester lining so because they did not answer about an insulated lining I figured there is none, lol. Because it says winter jacket some might think it has a warm insulated lining and order it only to get it home and find out there is none.
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
We freeze 6 months a year too. And go jacket less in 40*.
We get winter sort of summer, sort of fall then winter again. 😹 I miss Spring.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. We have passed along your feedback to our fashion team so they can review and address this feedback. Thank you again for your feedback, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x