wheres shaun gone?

DiamondGoddess

Re: wheres shaun gone?

Post by DiamondGoddess » 2 years ago

Shaun hosted the recent focus group I did, had no idea he is now gone! I thought he said he and SLC had a watch line coming out. Wonder what happened?
2 x

Dolores

Thank You

Post by Dolores » 2 years ago

Last year I asked for Prayers for my friends. Let me say Prayers do work. My friend who thought she would lose her foot didnt, still had a slight infection in her body. Thank You.
1 x

MRZUZAX

Post by MRZUZAX » 2 years ago

I haven't seen him lately but don't miss him. I don't want to dump on him but, despite his non-hetero image he had no reason to smear Michele, who impresses me as the most genial and good-humored person on shop LC.
2 x

Whit

Post by Whit » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
harvey wrote:
2 years ago
where has shaun gone? read hes left the network???
Hmmmm......interesting
I will never forget how horrible he treated Michelle one day, he didn't even try and hide his feelings for her😡
He may not like her silliness etc. Because he always thought he was Mr. Perfect but to be so mean and hateful was outrageous 😪

I must be careful how to word this:
Shawn of all people should know that judging a person and then bullying a person is unacceptable and hurtful 😪
I am pretty new to the station and the hosts but have shopped on TV for decades. I have read through as much as I can on this forum and wonder if it's possible to share more information (date or time) of this incident. It seems to be a problem at this station and before I spend money with them I would like to form some of my own opinions. Thank you!
1 x

CaribbeanGirl

Re: wheres shaun gone? Now we know where Shawn is, Where is Tenner???

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
harvey wrote:
2 years ago
where has shaun gone? read hes left the network???
Hmmmm......interesting
I will never forget how horrible he treated Michelle one day, he didn't even try and hide his feelings for her😡
He may not like her silliness etc. Because he always thought he was Mr. Perfect but to be so mean and hateful was outrageous 😪

I must be careful how to word this:
Shawn of all people should know that judging a person and then bullying a person is unacceptable and hurtful 😪
1 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to start a new topic. There are times I can do it & times I can not. I do not know if I forget how or its my lap top, or Shop LC. Thank You
1 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 2 years ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
2 years ago
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to start a new topic. There are times I can do it & times I can not. I do not know if I forget how or its my lap top, or Shop LC. Thank You
Click "return to general conversation" at the bottom of the page & then you will see "new topic" on the left at top of the page.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Whit....

I can't suggest that you say or provide some information about an incident but hopefully a Moderator can help you
Just don't know how to tag one...
0 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

CaribbeanGirl.....

I didn't realize Tenner was absent, I thought I saw him about 8 days ago!
0 x