wheres shaun gone?

harvey

wheres shaun gone?

Post by harvey » 2 years ago

where has shaun gone? read hes left the network???
2 x

MaeWest1953

Re: wheres shaun gone?

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

harvey wrote:
2 years ago
where has shaun gone? read hes left the network???
Hmmmm......interesting
I will never forget how horrible he treated Michelle one day, he didn't even try and hide his feelings for her😡
He may not like her silliness etc. Because he always thought he was Mr. Perfect but to be so mean and hateful was outrageous 😪

I must be careful how to word this:
Shawn of all people should know that judging a person and then bullying a person is unacceptable and hurtful 😪
5 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 2 years ago

His picture is not on the "meet the host" page, also Michelle is not there either! Is Michelle gone too?
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 2 years ago

He's left ShopLC.
First of all, if you want to find the man,
you must spell his name correctly ....
Shawn Wilsie.
Enter his name in a search bar and find
Shawn's Twitter and then read up a bit,
you'll come across the fact that he is now
making his very own Pod Casts and has
been since August. Title: "Are We On The Air?"
I listened to about three current PC's and
found them to be very interesting. About
his 30years in the industry and tv marketing,
what works and what doesn't work.
And I must add that he and the PC's are no
way affiliated with Shop LC.
Good Luck, Shawn
6 x

MaeWest1953

Jonarts wrote:
2 years ago
His picture is not on the "meet the host" page, also Michelle is not there either! Is Michelle gone too?
Hi Jonarts.....

Michelle is definitely still at Shoplc but for some reason her picture is not included
I have seen her featured in announcements on the website and she is so well liked by many of us shoppers and fellow co-hosts

Check out the evening hours, she has been on with Steve lately and late night with Becky or Deanna
6 x

Maweeze

Post by Maweeze » 2 years ago

I'm so sorry he's gone. He was my favorite host. I just got my last purchase that I made while watching him. I appreciated the knowledge and information he provided about the products I bought. He never screamed or yelled at us. He had a calm presentation that I trusted and was never disappointed at the things I purchased when he was presenting. Probably won't be watching too much from now on. :|
8 x

MaeWest1953

Hi Maweeze.....

I do agree with you about Shawn being calm and good at his job with out yelling, interrupting or screaming at us😉
When he worked with Karen is when I would watch him but sadly he turned on a favorite host so I was through with him but I do understand how you and others enjoyed him😉
1 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 2 years ago

I remember that too Mae and I finally had to change the channel because it upset me for someone to treat a cohost so bad!
4 x

MaeWest1953

Serge wrote:
2 years ago
I remember that too Mae and I finally had to change the channel because it upset me for someone to treat a cohost so bad!
I for one am glad he is gone, he showed his true self when he treated Michelle like that
He was being a bully straight up 😡
3 x

Lala3

Post by Lala3 » 2 years ago

Somebody asked what happened to Annika chestnut. Please check her out on Facebook. She brought to everyone’s attention the horrible rotten despicable insensitive cruel heartless and 100 % grounds for letting an employee be terminated I’ve ever heard yes, Mr Dan D I hope your days are numbered and quickly. Sadly and tragically all too many of us have lost a close friend or family member to suicide or attempted suicide. Why he made a joke about this national tragedy is beyond me .BY Dan !🙏
3 x