CLEARANCE SHOWS, NO RETURNS

Lacy

CLEARANCE SHOWS, NO RETURNS

Post by Lacy » 2 years ago

Beware of shopping on LC during the clearance shows. They are periodically showing a ticker stating ALL SALES FINAL.
It's NOT SHOWN all the time on live shows which is deceiving. If you purchase anything from the live show or online.
All SALES ARE FINAL

They also are including personal items like makeup, skincare, clothing, coats to mention a few.
Anything that is unwrapped or opened, will not be able to be returned due to COVID....It's a little late for that excuse.
No other shopping channel is doing this.

The Host should state " ALL SALES FINAL" and "NO RETURNS FOR THIS ITEM" when selling it. The warning should also be on the screen at all times.
Choose your purchases wisely, you will get stuck with it if you don't like it.

NOT a Nice way to clear out their stock.
3 x

kfreema6

Re: CLEARANCE SHOWS, NO RETURNS

Post by kfreema6 » 2 years ago

Terrible business decision. You cannot tell what is on clearance as many items will say sale, or nothing at all. Shop LC has turned into a dumping ground for the other business of the Indian and Brazilian owners. I am stuck with two fairly expensive pieces as I did not know they were on clearance. One item I sent back because I saw it on sale a week after I purchased it for $100 less! So now I have the more expensive one and the one on sale. I am done with Shop LC and the deceptive business practices they follow. One thing for sure they have benchmarked the act of deception to a new level.
5 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 2 years ago

I will not buy any item for more than $10 that I cannot return. As a result, ive bought maybe 2 items in the last few months because of all the clearance. Screaming hosts doesn't help either.
2 x

mossybrick

Post by mossybrick » 2 years ago

I totally agree! I got stuck with two fairly expensive items as I did not know they were clearance items. I bought them as gifts And they didn’t work out for the receivers. They were brand new and unworn and are still being sold on the air. They were purchased during the Christmas sales times and I had no idea they couldn’t be returned! The hosts were saying that you can return them until late January.I think their new return policies or just awful. And I’m scared to buy a lot of things because I’m worried that I’ll get stuck with Things that look different or are just not a good fit. It’s difficult to purchase things over the air that you can’t return because sometimes they’re just totally different than you expected. I now have a pair of moissanite earrings that I bought for my mother and she said they were too large for her ears and a moissanite ring set that I bought for my sister that I ordered the wrong size and it is one size too big. I don’t know what to do with these items. They were new and unworn and should’ve been accepted by Shop LC. Also I asked for a store credit I didn’t even ask for a refund. The items were unceremoniously returned to me. Very poor business practices.
2 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I wrote about this some time ago during ANOTHER clearance.Then just the other night…about 2 or 3 in the morning…Michele kept saying you have 30 day money back guarantee…this was during clearance! She said this about several items! I tried to contact ShopLC via the internet but it was down due to maintenance. Michele had co-hosts and they did not correct her. Why did someone in the control room not send her a message via her headphone is beyond me! This company astonishes me as to how it is run! I never cease to be amazed…….
2 x