SHOPLC is moving headquarters to Cedar Park, Texas

MaeWest1953

SHOPLC is moving headquarters to Cedar Park, Texas

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Hi Tanzanite.....I saw your question about Shoplc possibly going out of business and did some homework and this is what I found....there are quite a few articles about this move on Google
It included a picture of Lolo and Blake working together but I didn't know how to include that in my copy and paste for this post
Hope this helps your concern.....I for one would miss them if they closed
This article came from CedarParkTexas.gov

Shop LC, a television network and leading online retailer of jewelry and lifestyle products, has chosen Cedar Park for its national headquarters. The Cedar Park City Council voted to approve the deal, as recommended by the City’s Economic Development (Type 4A) Sales Tax Corporation, at its November 18, 2021 City Council Meeting.

The project will create 1,000 jobs in Cedar Park, making Shop LC the city’s largest employer as well as having a capital investment of $50 million. Under the agreements, Shop LC will construct a 200,000-square-foot facility near the intersection of East New Hope Drive and North Bell Boulevard (US 183). Facility construction is expected to be complete by September 30, 2024.

Mayor Corbin Van Arsdale said, “We welcome the world-class company Shop LC’s relocation of its headquarters to Cedar Park. They will be our largest employer, with 1,000 high-quality jobs. Shop LC will be investing significant capital in our community and providing primary job opportunities for our residents. This perfectly aligns with our City Council’s strategic goal of economic vitality.”

Shop LC North American President Amit Agarwal said, “Cedar Park is a beautiful and vibrant city with great schools and a strong community, making it the perfect choice for us to build our permanent home where our company, employees, and their families can thrive.”

For more project information, visit www.cedarparktexaswins.com.
6 x

Tanzanite

Re: SHOPLC is moving headquarters to Cedar Park, Texas

Post by Tanzanite » 2 years ago

Thank you for the article. It may clear some questions.
2 x