Facebook and Shop LC......Attn: any Moderator please

MaeWest1953

Facebook and Shop LC......Attn: any Moderator please

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Hello, I am wondering if there is a regular Facebook group for ShopLC where we can see posts about what the station sells, and watch live etc. and also are we allowed to mention a Facebook group we belong to to share with other members?
Thank you.....
0 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Facebook and Shop LC......Attn: any Moderator please

Post by Moderator_Connor » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Hello, I am wondering if there is a regular Facebook group for ShopLC where we can see posts about what the station sells, and watch live etc. and also are we allowed to mention a Facebook group we belong to to share with other members?
Thank you.....
Good Afternoon, MaeWest1953!

Thank you for your post! That is a great suggestion, I'd be happy to share with the team and update this post once we've confirmed that.
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Thank you.....
Thank you for your patience! Currently, we do not have an official Facebook group that is run by or managed by ShopLC. However, there is a ShopLC Fans group on Facebook which ShopLC does commonly interact with. As a general rule, we do not allow users to mention or share third-party links as a security precaution.
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Hi Moderator Connor......
Thanks for the replies and looking into a Facebook page
I get that security is important for us members but I don't see a threat with me sharing my email address since it's not a name included within it

If I can't give my email address would it be ok to let a person know of a Facebook group that I created?
My group is about vintage cars, high school memories etc.
This way a person can find the group and request to join it and I am the administrator who will be able to ok them

Please let me know if this will be okay. Thank you😁
0 x