Gypsy

lynnette

Gypsy

Post by lynnette » 2 years ago

How have you been? Do you ever talk with people who got banned?? On the other side if so tell them hello for me 😊 Annabelle, Dulcimer, and all the other’s. Thanks, Rotten Raymond 🙀. He goes to the vet again today, hopefully his last visit almost two months worth 😿
4 x

Gypsy

Re: Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

@lynnette

Hi Lynnette 😊☕[clinks]☕😊

I've been doing pretty well. I seem to stay pretty busy all day, but I really couldn't tell you doing what 😻🤣🤣🤣🤣 I seem to piddle my day away.

The kitties are all fine ,although Tigger and Scooter still have to put Goofy in his place occasionally. And Skittles will be getting snip-snipped soon 🤫 ......he doesn't know yet 🙀

As for missing friends........ I personally have had no contact with anniebelle or Dulcimer. I do know thats D's hubby, Paladin, has been ill(not COVID related) he was hospitalized but is home now, being cared for by D 🥰 Any prayers for thier family would be appreciated 💞🙏💞

I don't know about anniebelle, or why she has not posted. I hope she is okay,

I am in daily contact with other friends from here. I've passed along a "HELLO" from you . All is well 🥰👍

Hopefully your Raymond will be all well soon, it's terrible that your neighbor thought to harm your kitty 😿

I'll be around......💃💃

-Gypsy
3 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

Hello Gypsy
Nice to see your post again. Please, send my greetings to D and the best wishes of health for her hubby Paladin.I miss her posts…
Our old dog, Paton, a 16 year old lab retriever was put down a month ago . He was such a darling brave boy and we are all missing him terribly.We were all around him at the vet with one of my daughter on the Skype video until his last breath.We have another dog that we adopted 3 years ago but we still feel the void left by our Patou boy. I hope your nice cats family is doing well. Take care.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

oh Druid, I feel so bad for your family and you in the passing of your furbaby Paton💔
For you all to be there must have helped him not be afraid..... he knew he was loved
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Hi Gypsy....I am curious, I read your reply about staying in touch with some of the members and I am hoping to find out how to keep in contact with a member

I understand that the rules say we can't share email addresses etc. But if we get removed from the forum I would like to keep in touch with a friend here
Will understand if you can't share how you get to stay in touch with them, I don't want your status jeopardized 😏
2 x

Gypsy

Druid wrote:
2 years ago
Hello Gypsy
Nice to see your post again. Please, send my greetings to D and the best wishes of health for her hubby Paladin.I miss her posts…
Our old dog, Paton, a 16 year old lab retriever was put down a month ago . He was such a darling brave boy and we are all missing him terribly.We were all around him at the vet with one of my daughter on the Skype video until his last breath.We have another dog that we adopted 3 years ago but we still feel the void left by our Patou boy. I hope your nice cats family is doing well. Take care.
@Druid

Hello 😊 ........
I will pass the message along for you 💞

I'm really sorry about your pup 😪 they are our family, our babies. And I understand your saddness. My kitties are all well. Tigger is about 17 now and Scootee is about 10, so they are getting older 😻😻😻

Hope you and your family are and stay well 💞💞

Gypsy
2 x

Gypsy

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Hi Gypsy....I am curious, I read your reply about staying in touch with some of the members and I am hoping to find out how to keep in contact with a member

I understand that the rules say we can't share email addresses etc. But if we get removed from the forum I would like to keep in touch with a friend here
Will understand if you can't share how you get to stay in touch with them, I don't want your status jeopardized 😏
@MaeWest1953

I'm sorry, but I don't want to break any written or unwritten rules. I may not post very often but I don't wish to be banned. Or have someone "report" me.

-Gypsy
2 x

Druid

@Gypsy I totally understand your position. I am also rarely writing on the forum …there are no more interesting things going on and the “debates” are kind of forbidden, so even though I look it up regularly, I don’t participate. Loved to read your post and see you are still in contact with our previous friends. All my household had COVID in January .We we’re vaccinated and boosted too and we had mild symptoms.My younger daughter and her husband caught it a 2 d time. Now they are well. I hope you are ok and continue to take care of your cats family, they seem so nice! Best wishes of health.
3 x

Druid

@Maewest 1953
Thank you for your kind words. I used to have breakfast with Paton by me every morning…he also used to jump on my bed in the morning , give me his paw and ask to be petted. Like all dogs he loved to eat. He loved chicken and every time I cook one I still feel like putting something aside for him…habits are hard to fade away…Our other dog is allergic to chicken…I hope you are doing well and away from the virus…We all caught it and are by now cleared. Take care and stay healthy.
3 x