New Order Tracking

pizza23300

New Order Tracking

Post by pizza23300 » 2 years ago

Today (Feb 23) I noticed a new company handling ShopLC's order tracking and other pages. Most have seen that the old company they used (wismo) has been canned and the new one (narvar) is now working very smoothly in all aspects, even the mobile app. TY ShopLC and good luck with the new company!
2 x

Bella

Re: New Order Tracking

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

Nothing on my end has improved! First my order was due Wednesday, the 24th.(it was shipped the day before, I live in Ohio?) Then it was due Monday, then it was due Friday, Now it’s due today the 24th, but from my email tracking# it’s due on Monday again. Sorry but Shop LC tracking leaves me frustrated!
1 x

TexGirl

Re: New Order Tracking

Post by TexGirl » 2 years ago

pizza23300 wrote:
2 years ago
Today (Feb 23) I noticed a new company handling ShopLC's order tracking and other pages. Most have seen that the old company they used (wismo) has been canned and the new one (narvar) is now working very smoothly in all aspects, even the mobile app. TY ShopLC and good luck with the new company!
So much better. But I live in Texas. Not far to go. ;)
1 x

Lacy

Re:Order Tracking SLOWER

Post by Lacy » 2 years ago

I placed an order on the 2/15, it won't be here estimated date 3/1. The new shipping is worse then the old.
2 x