Good Finds

Lulu

Good Finds

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

Had a few remarkable buys, lately. SLC deserves it's due:

3635719 Tanzanite charm. Bought two for placing on small gold hoops. Beautiful blue AA color and 5 mm so they are noticeable and they match.
If you use a coupon, you can get the pair for under $50 which is really good for tanzie earrings.

7173259 Tanzanite butterfly ring. Beautiful and, again, the color is really, really good in these small stones.

3874443 Band ring with a star and a moon charm to switch out. Of course, those charms look great on the small hoops.

3859675 Champagne diamond ring in 10 k. One carat total with 1/2 carat in the center marquise. Clarity I3 so wasn't expecting much - wrong! This baby sparkles and colors are shooting out. I won't buy I3 white diamonds, though. Glad I took the chance. Won't hesitate on I3 in champagne in the future.

Anyone else have any note worthy purchases?
5 x

Tothemoon

Re: Good Finds

Post by Tothemoon » 2 years ago

The tanzanite butterfly ring and the charm ring are very cute!
3 x

jeanne

Re: Good Finds

Post by jeanne » 2 years ago

I have had good luck with most of the things I bought but the best has been an anthill garnet band ring from a few months ago. I bought 3 so I could stack them but I have also used two to bookend a Swarovski ring from December. The Swarovski ring was fantastic by itself but looks great with the anthill bands on either side.
2 x