FREE RETURNS STATED ON AIR TODAY..LIES

Lacy

FREE RETURNS STATED ON AIR TODAY..LIES

Post by Lacy » 2 years ago

The 30 days to return policy is not true. After you try the item is no longer accepted for returns. Clearance or not. They will not tell you that on air.
In fact today, the host said many times, try it out, if you don't like it, return it on 30 days for a full refund.....Not true,
Ask when you place your order. If they tell you can, speak to a manager 1st, get their name. See if you get a refund if you return it.

There is a unspoken NO RETURN policy, (though the say in on air they say FREE returns or 30 day return policy) Don't believe it. I was told if you purchase anything that is personal, worn, opened, clothing. makeup, Mostly everything. If you open pkg, or break the seal, or try it on. You are stuck with it.

Told me this reason is due to Covid. They will not let you return most of their items or get refunded for items. They will return the item back to you with a note saying NO RETURNS.

I bought 24/7 tinted moisturizer in light and it was still too dark. I was told, I can't return it because I opened the seal, (to check the color) Now I am stuck with it. The reason COVID.

If you think about it. None of us really NEED the things they sell. If I don't have the option return it, I won't buy it. It's not fun shopping
with LC anymore.

This new policy is sketchy at best. There moving to a new building. No returns means more money in their pocket for the new building.

Their competition channels, don't have this No Return policy.

Good Luck.
5 x

Bella

Re: FREE RETURNS STATED ON AIR TODAY..LIES

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

That’s the reason I will only purchase jewelry items that are not on clearance!
5 x