Did Not Receive Promised Tanzanite Book

Serge

Did Not Receive Promised Tanzanite Book

Post by Serge » 2 years ago

I bought a tanzanite stone that wasn’t cheap along with the promise of their book on tanzanite. I received the stone which I love but not the book. I have called 2 weeks in a row on this but still nothing has been done . I plan to send my stone back if this isn’t resolved before the 30 days is up and was wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem? :oops:
1 x

Serge

Re: Did Not Receive Promised Tanzanite Book

I finally received my book so it’s good to know that calling Customer Service does work so thanks!
4 x

jeanne

Post by jeanne » 2 years ago

What did you think of your stone? They keep calling my name whenever they are on screen but I have been very hesitant. They sure look better than what I can find online.
0 x

Serge

My tanzanite was the best I’ve bought so far and if I could afford to I would buy more but having the payments help me afford what I can and only one at a time.
1 x

jeanne

Serge wrote:
2 years ago
My tanzanite was the best I’ve bought so far and if I could afford to I would buy more but having the payments help me afford what I can and only one at a time.
Thanks! Maybe I will listen the next time they sing to me. :-)
0 x

JILL760

Post by JILL760 » 2 years ago

I didn't receive mine book either. You should weigh your tanzanite mine weighed less than the carat weight that was advertised. The hosts tell us that every point matters. Well with my stone I paid more for a smaller stone. Also has anyone noticed that the website shows some items in your order doubles items you have purchased? Also there is a issue with old addresses. I went and deleted some addresses and placed a order which I received. The next time I ordered they sent the item to a deleted address. Am I the only one this is happening too?
0 x

jeanne

JILL760 wrote:
2 years ago
I didn't receive mine book either. You should weigh your tanzanite mine weighed less than the carat weight that was advertised. The hosts tell us that every point matters. Well with my stone I paid more for a smaller stone. Also has anyone noticed that the website shows some items in your order doubles items you have purchased? Also there is a issue with old addresses. I went and deleted some addresses and placed a order which I received. The next time I ordered they sent the item to a deleted address. Am I the only one this is happening too?
Did you send it back? That sounds like the shipped the wrong product which would be major negligence. I broke down and ordered one and checked it on my own scale. It matched the appraisal weight within the limits of my scale and the appraisal weight was a little higher than the graphics. My book came in the box with the gem. I was probably lucky since UPS delivered quickly. Deliveries from the postal service have left a lot to be desired.

I haven't had things sent to the wrong address but they did send me a package addressed with my address and someone else's name. It was something I would not order. CS was very nice about getting it returned. Shipping probably cost them more than the item was worth.
0 x