Colljoe,I do not think or talk bad of Tenner

CaribbeanGirl

Colljoe,I do not think or talk bad of Tenner

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

Colljoe, I have watched & bought from Shop LC for over 6 years, I LOVE it. I am a senior citizen, my husband & I are both retired, 18 years ago when my son, my only child was 25 he passed away, he was going to be married in 3 months when he passed away so I do not have any grandchildren to help pass my time. So, I watch a lot of Shop Lc, I have my hosts that I like a lot, & some I do not. I like Tenner I think he is very nice & sweet & funny. I hope you do not think I am talking bad about him for wondering where he has been. I do not live in Texas so I do not have access to any Texas newspapers. I did not know if he was sick, on vacation, or was not working there any longer. From day to day you do not know on SHOP LC who is leaving next. So many of my favorites have left, I am not a stalker by any means but there are some hosts that I get attached to. I am disabled, no children, Im in a small town & have depression. So my Shop LC hosts are my tv friends even tho I have never met them, you get to know them thru the tv. So PLEASE do not think I am talking bad about Tenner. Just wondering where he is, that is all.
10 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Colljoe,I do not think or talk bad of Tenner

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

CaribbeanGirl.....

Bless your heart my fellow member💞
You are a special person here among us and you have every right to ask questions about anyone or anything 😁
Many members are in your situation and I also have some favorite hosts

Continue with being yourself...
Like Michelle always says "you do you boo"😋
6 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 2 years ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
2 years ago
Colljoe, I have watched & bought from Shop LC for over 6 years, I LOVE it. I am a senior citizen, my husband & I are both retired, 18 years ago when my son, my only child was 25 he passed away, he was going to be married in 3 months when he passed away so I do not have any grandchildren to help pass my time. So, I watch a lot of Shop Lc, I have my hosts that I like a lot, & some I do not. I like Tenner I think he is very nice & sweet & funny. I hope you do not think I am talking bad about him for wondering where he has been. I do not live in Texas so I do not have access to any Texas newspapers. I did not know if he was sick, on vacation, or was not working there any longer. From day to day you do not know on SHOP LC who is leaving next. So many of my favorites have left, I am not a stalker by any means but there are some hosts that I get attached to. I am disabled, no children, Im in a small town & have depression. So my Shop LC hosts are my tv friends even tho I have never met them, you get to know them thru the tv. So PLEASE do not think I am talking bad about Tenner. Just wondering where he is, that is all.
CaribbeanGirl: Oh no! Not at all. Did not get any impression that you were talking bad about Tenner. Just giving information what happened to him is all, which I see they have already taken it down. I too liked Tenner and so many others that provided great information to help us choose and shop. Again, we are all human and all make mistakes.
2 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 2 years ago

It is still up, they did not take it down. It's under the original string about Tenn. I am very surprised.
0 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
2 years ago
CaribbeanGirl i salute you. You have a beautiful heart. God bless.
1 x

jeanne

Post by jeanne » 2 years ago

Tenner was back tonight on the 6-8 cdt show.
1 x