Why do all of the birthday deals have to be expensive deals?

CaribbeanGirl

Why do all of the birthday deals have to be expensive deals?

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

Us that do not have as much money to spend are not included in the birthday deals.Why can't they throw one or two in for the ones that can not spend $2,000 on a ring?? Do they even know we are out here, do they even care?? How Shop LC has changed, our under $10 on Tuesday is gone under $20 Tuesday hours have been cut down, this last Tuesday it did not start until 1:00 am & Fridays under $10 have been cut down also, they are staring late, & ending early, & the last 4 or 5 hours of under $10 they drag each item out, trying to stay on it as long as they can. That way they do not have to show as many items. Some people may not notice this, but I do, it has been going on for awhile. Now all the other days it is all the high priced items, I do not watch the other days anymore. I use to watch everyday. Why watch when you can not buy?
8 x

Bella

Re: Why do all of the birthday deals have to be expensive deals?

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

I agree! Every time I take a look channel surfing its $4000 Tanzanite and gold chains. Not interested. Don’t watch anymore.
7 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 2 years ago

I agree it seems it is all high priced jewerly, I watch during commercials, the other channels have a good variety of things.
4 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 2 years ago

They had lower priced home items this morning.
I would enjoy seeing a greater mix of price points, myself.
5 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

I won’t by any home or personal items either because I don’t trust their return policy anymore with Covid. Nope not going down that road.
3 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 2 years ago

I rarely buy anything anymore. I can't listen to the shrieking done by many of the hosts especially the new one. Additionally, I'm not interested in gold chains and tanzanite rings adinfinitum. It really should be the Shop Tanzanian and gold channel. Please train your hosts to behave in a more professional manner.
4 x