G.Perez show

Lacy

G.Perez show

Post by Lacy » 2 years ago

I was watching the show, I see there are 2 hosts and a guest. Why,....does the host H... Cut off the guest while she is in mid sentence, explaining the piece of jewelry. The guest is on for a reason. To talk about her jewelry line.

I feel bad for the guest to have to deal with that.

Management should say something, she's always interrupting someone.
7 x

Serge

Re: G.Perez show

Post by Serge » 2 years ago

I noticed that too and agree that it takes away from the guest who knows the most about what’s being shown. Another thing that drives me nuts is how she gushes about everything she shows when we know a person can’t love each item!
6 x

Lala3

Post by Lala3 » 2 years ago

I am in total agreement about the host who’s name begins with a H she is horrible. She is incapable of shutting up and listening to anyone . Shannon does a great job but please send H packing. I went directly to internet and I am looking at the items without her obnoxious voice gushing & gooing GP jewelry is gorgeous and very well made. I have purchased many unique pieces over the years never once have I been disappointed . Several years ago I purchased silver earrings that were so unique jelly fish with delicate tendrils and several small gem stones in the tendrils. I think this design company holds its value very well . I’ve seen them increase in value on e bay I’ll buy but I won’t listen to that overbearing H host 😡
7 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Cracks me up that so many are complaining about the host H yet we have to still listen to the same behavior from the host C....
I literally have to change the channel when he is on as I can't get any information on a product from a fellow host who is trying to explain information as host C is talking louder and over the cohost😡

I feel your pain and frustration, however shoplc doesn't seem to want to improve our shopping experience 😢
Host C the other day made some derogatory remarks towards Daniel, I was shocked but sadly Amit thinks C is the best thing going!!!
So who do we go to?

To this day I still have not seen this host H that I keep reading about on this forum!
I watch on various days and times but still haven't seen her🙄
4 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

Hi MaeWest 1953, If you look on the program guide you can see when she will be on. I do not know how far in advanced they put it on there, but check it in the mornings & you should find out when H will be on air. BELIEVE ME, you will not be able to miss her. She is louder than Mr. C, but does not repeat her self like Mr. C.
2 x

MaeWest1953

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
2 years ago
Hi MaeWest 1953, If you look on the program guide you can see when she will be on. I do not know how far in advanced they put it on there, but check it in the mornings & you should find out when H will be on air. BELIEVE ME, you will not be able to miss her. She is louder than Mr. C, but does not repeat her self like Mr. C.
Howdy CarribeanGirl.......

I just posted about me finally getting to see her, it happened at 7:00 p.m. Pacific time for me😉
Now I am catching up with the posts etc. and saw your reply
Thanks for the suggestion but I get busy during the day so I never have time to check the program, I just watch mostly in the late afternoon and evening

You are correct, "H" is extremely loud and I had to change the station because it got to be too much 🙀
2 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Cracks me up that so many are complaining about the host H yet we have to still listen to the same behavior from the host C....
I literally have to change the channel when he is on as I can't get any information on a product from a fellow host who is trying to explain information as host C is talking louder and over the cohost😡

I feel your pain and frustration, however shoplc doesn't seem to want to improve our shopping experience 😢
Host C the other day made some derogatory remarks towards Daniel, I was shocked but sadly Amit thinks C is the best thing going!!!
So who do we go to?

To this day I still have not seen this host H that I keep reading about on this forum!
I watch on various days and times but still haven't seen her🙄
Hello Maewest1953.
I am back since the game season ended. Haven’t been able to watch the channel that often but from the little i did i totally attest to what you all are saying about host H. It becomes so difficult to focus on the product with someone constantly yamm………g in the background.
I would also agree about host C. It would be really interesting to see H and C hosting together. It would be a “ match made in heaven”
Hope all is well with you. Missed talking to you but now i am back.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Howdy Summer71......

I just finished responding to your comment in my new post about Hannah😁
So in my reply I mentioned your son's games and had not seen this comment of yours first😶😶

Welcome back😇😇
I have missed your presence 😕
You know I would get a kick out of seeing those 2 hosts together
Think of the giggles we would have 😋😋😂
0 x