Still problems with website….

buyitall

Still problems with website….

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I just scrolled down to see previous items sold on $9.99 day today. I was looking at some handbags. I clicked on Quick View and the next thing I know it says my order is complete! I had to go to orders and immediately cancel it! Wouldn’t it be nice if this network actually had a great website and auction site with very few problems? They DO have great prices; good products; good hosts…but honestly all the headaches on the web are so frustrating! When they “updated” their website (and I use that term lightly) back before Christmas, I immediately was unable to access my watch list on the auction site. Then, I could only access it sometimes between 12 midnight and 5am! So, I called many times…when I was able to get through without waiting 30 minutes or more. They said to delete cookies. So I did. That didn’t work. So, I actually contacted Amit on Facebook twice. That proved useless. Then I went to chat. I did that many times as well. They tried to help but still no results. THEN…two days ago I miraculously was able to access my watch list again! It only took them 3 months to fix it! LOL!!!!!
4 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Still problems with website….

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Hi Buyitall.....

I feel your pain....I have not been able to see "recently aired items" for months now
All I can see is maybe 10 items and then nothing 😡

We used to be able to click on the little box that showed the various shows and the hours
However it won't work anymore!
I have tried using my phone and my desktop computer and nothing works😢

It's too bad Shoplc can't get with it and fix the issues
I think it's sad that you got charged for an item that you were just viewing 🙀
Then to have to jump through hoops to get it removed is nonsense and time consuming 🙄
1 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 2 years ago

Maewest, I found that clicking on “Live TV” and then “Live TV” again from the second drop down instead of “Recently Aired” it will show you all of the items if you scroll down a little and it will give you the “Shop Last 24 Hours” tab to click on that you are looking for. I hope this works for you.
2 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 2 years ago

The old website doesn't exist anymore and the new one doesn't work properly. Why to improve when nothing works. Now, it is hard to find anything I am looking for. The website is unpredictable. Eg. ShopLC offers discount that doesn't work. Search sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. "My Favorites" in Auctions doesn't work at all. My Favorite's List is one big chaos. I know that there is a least one item I put in My Favourite's List and it is not there. And I don't know if it is the new normal, or the website is still being in process of improvement. This is going on from October 2021 or maybe even earlier. My opinion is ShopLC (to improve their website) hired people who don't know what they are doing. Old customers can navigate somehow through this mess, but new one probably have a big problem and they are confused.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Tothemoon wrote:
2 years ago
Maewest, I found that clicking on “Live TV” and then “Live TV” again from the second drop down instead of “Recently Aired” it will show you all of the items if you scroll down a little and it will give you the “Shop Last 24 Hours” tab to click on that you are looking for. I hope this works for you.
TotheMoon.....
I used to be able to do it the way you described but it won't work now 🙄
Especially when I am using the desktop
The mobile phone is the same way

It's weird.....sometimes I can see more options to look at also while online but then other times I can't
Thanks for your help and suggestion, I appreciate it 🌺
0 x