Eureka! I finally am seeing this new gal Hannah

Catwoman48

Re: Eureka! I finally am seeing this new gal Hannah

Post by Catwoman48 » 2 years ago

Thanks, DiamondGoddess. For a moment there I thought I was losing it. So he does this regularly? My goodness.
3 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 2 years ago

Catwoman48 wrote:
2 years ago
Thanks, DiamondGoddess. For a moment there I thought I was losing it. So he does this regularly? My goodness.
Yep, and I'm surprised they let him.

I'm sure most of their customers are women plus it's weird watching his female cohosts grin and bear it.

I recently Googled home shopping host salary and was shocked at how low it was.

He cracks jokes like that all the time, I couldn't cohost with him.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Gosh Catwoman48 and DiamondGoddess I missed that show!
I stay up late and enjoy Adi so I hope to never hear an off colored joke from him😪

This must be ok for the network because I have heard many rude, sexual and disparaging comments come out of the mouth of Mr. C to his coworkers 😕
3 x

DiamondGoddess

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
I stay up late and enjoy Adi so I hope to never hear an off colored joke from him😪

This must be ok for the network because I have heard many rude, sexual and disparaging comments come out of the mouth of Mr. C to his coworkers 😕
Yeah, Mr C says weird stuff to the hosts and the crew, too.

He and Kim were showing lace kimonos and he kept heavily implying that women should wear them as a nightgown for a romantic evening.

He always goes just over the line to Ew! Cringe! territory and then won't let go.

It's like the place where hosts go to die, weird desperation vibes.

;)
5 x

Lacy

Re: Eureka!

Post by Lacy » 2 years ago

I agree. I can't watch Mr. C, Miss K, or Miss H. At all. I shut it off. They are all loud, overbearing, desperate for the camera on them. . It's like they want all the attention not the products.

I like seeing one host, it's more organized, informative. They move off items faster and no shouting over one another to get a word in.
6 x

DiamondGoddess

Re: Eureka!

Lacy wrote:
2 years ago
I agree. I can't watch Mr. C, Miss K, or Miss H. At all. I shut it off. They are all loud, overbearing, desperate for the camera on them. . It's like they want all the attention not the products.

I like seeing one host, it's more organized, informative. They move off items faster and no shouting over one another to get a word in.
Yeah, one host is much less frenetic.

The yelling makes me not buy and turn the channel!

:)
6 x

MaeWest1953

DiamondGoddess......you have me laughing again with your sentence "It's like the place hosts go to die, weird desperation vibes" 😁
2 x

MaeWest1953

Lacy.....

I am glad you included Miss K, she has become loud and obnoxious and I have lost count on how many times she says "absolutely, right and amazing"
3 x

DiamondGoddess

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
DiamondGoddess......you have me laughing again with your sentence "It's like the place hosts go to die, weird desperation vibes" 😁
:lol:

When the hosts talk about how long they were at other networks and now they are at LC, it gives that vibe.
2 x

Catwoman48

Post by Catwoman48 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago

Let me tell you, Mr. C.’s “suggestive” remarks from time to time are strictly PG at most, more like G. Adi’s “joke” was vulgar and X-rated. Big difference.
3 x