Eureka! I finally am seeing this new gal Hannah

Serge

Re: Eureka! I finally am seeing this new gal Hannah

Post by Serge » 2 years ago

I saw just a small amount of the show from Tucson but you’re so right H didn’t act the same with C as she usually does and I wondered why. No none stop talking and it’s seemed like she was a little nervous being paired with C. I watch lots of the overnight and Michelle did a great job entertaining me all by herself and I enjoy those shows more than the prime time shows which is sad!
3 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 2 years ago

Serge wrote:
2 years ago
I saw just a small amount of the show from Tucson but you’re so right H didn’t act the same with C as she usually does and I wondered why. No none stop talking and it’s seemed like she was a little nervous being paired with C. I watch lots of the overnight and Michelle did a great job entertaining me all by herself and I enjoy those shows more than the prime time shows which is sad!
I was glad I was up late last night, Michele did a yeoman's job alone; she's so creative in showing items.

Overnights are a looser vibe and the coupons are amazing.

Not sure who the guy is on with Shannon right now, but am lovin his super calm vibe, no hard sell.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Hello Colljoe, Serge and DiamondGoddess......

Thank you for sharing that you saw Ms. H working with CC
What you three are describing sounds like he was his usual self and it intimated Ms. H
Especially since she is new she could have been coached by a few other employees not to tangle with him because a teacher's pet always comes out on top 🙄

Thank God all the other hosts are decent minded people who know how to play fair in the sandbox
I fell asleep that night Michelle was working all night long 💤💤
So the hour I was able to watch was enjoyable as usual 😂
2 x

DiamondGoddess

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Hello Colljoe, Serge and DiamondGoddess......

Thank you for sharing that you saw Ms. H working with CC
What you three are describing sounds like he was his usual self and it intimated Ms. H
Especially since she is new she could have been coached by a few other employees not to tangle with him because a teacher's pet always comes out on top 🙄

Thank God all the other hosts are decent minded people who know how to play fair in the sandbox
I fell asleep that night Michelle was working all night long 💤💤
So the hour I was able to watch was enjoyable as usual 😂
Just saw H with Cheryl the other day and H was calmer with her too; C and Cheryl are hosting forces to be reckoned with, lols.

H seems like a really sweet girl, I'm sure she'll find her footing.

I personally do not need a hard sell.

They must be feeling the loss of Shawn as a host, Becky was alone last night for awhile, too.
3 x

DiamondGoddess

I wonder if they'll decide they only need one host.

The Clearance shows sure move fast and furiously tho; it'd be hard with one host, imo.
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

DiamondGoddess wrote:
2 years ago

The Clearance shows sure move fast and furiously tho; it'd be hard with one host, imo.
DiamondGoddess.......
I am watching Becky and Adi right now and it's enjoyable
They work well together and this is when I don't mind a second host
No narcissistic behavior in either one of them 😋😋😋
1 x

VegasWatchesAtNight

Post by VegasWatchesAtNight » 2 years ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
2 years ago
Lala 3,You took the words right out of my mouth. I just do not get the net work, why do they like screaming hosts. & why do we have to wait 20 minutes to know how much they are going to charge for the items they sell? Why can'tj they just tell us right a way?? There has been many times I have wanted to buy some thing but I am leaving the house at the time but I would not buy until I know how much it will be. If I wait until I get home most of the time it will be sold out. This network is just so different all the way around. I like the way all of the others do it better.
CaribbeanGirl - Regarding 20 minutes to know the final price of an item: It's called sales & marketing! If an item starts at $179.99, for example, and it drops a couple/few times, the anticipation of the viewer grows. Let's say you would imagine the final price being $59.99 and no way possibly any lower, then you watch, wait, and hear more details (and reasons you should buy). Then the final price is $19.99. You (or other viewers) are so excited about the price that you just have to have said item. And they did their job - while making it interesting and fun. As far as you leaving before you are able to see the final price? Do you have a cell phone? The Shop LC mobile app is great; You can watch live shows, add to your cart, and make purchases from the app on your phone. You can even view the last 25 items or 24 hours, so no excuse to miss a sale. The app is free. And, no, I don't work for them lol. I am just unemployed and have Shop LC on all the time while I job hunt. :)
2 x

DiamondGoddess

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
DiamondGoddess wrote:
2 years ago

DiamondGoddess.......
I am watching Becky and Adi right now and it's enjoyable
They work well together and this is when I don't mind a second host
No narcissistic behavior in either one of them 😋😋😋
I saw a bit of Adi and Becky, they both seem to work well with everybody.

I prefer watching overnights, I just don't often stay up that late.
3 x

Catwoman48

Post by Catwoman48 » 2 years ago

I have yet to catch up with Hannah, still trying. But I was watching Clearance on Saturday night, very late. Adi was on with Jessica, I think it was, and he was clearly feeling no pain. He made a very, very crude joke :shock: and repeated it so she wouldn’t miss it! She ignored him, of course.

Is this acceptable to the network? I am no prude, but I found it very offensive, especially in a TV shopping environment. Subject was the word “clock,” and then it got worse. Could find no place on the website to (1) start a new chat on this subject or (2) lodge a complaint with the higher-ups. Just a yucky experience. Hannah couldn’t top that, I am sure.
2 x

DiamondGoddess

Catwoman48 wrote:
2 years ago
I have yet to catch up with Hannah, still trying. But I was watching Clearance on Saturday night, very late. Adi was on with Jessica, I think it was, and he was clearly feeling no pain. He made a very, very crude joke :shock: and repeated it so she wouldn’t miss it! She ignored him, of course.

Is this acceptable to the network? I am no prude, but I found it very offensive, especially in a TV shopping environment. Subject was the word “clock,” and then it got worse. Could find no place on the website to (1) start a new chat on this subject or (2) lodge a complaint with the higher-ups. Just a yucky experience. Hannah couldn’t top that, I am sure.
Yep, I saw the clock joke, Adi's humor is sometimes inappropriate, imo.
1 x