Bragged too soon!! Help…Please!

buyitall

Bragged too soon!! Help…Please!

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

Well, I went 3 months without being able to access my watch list. I was thrilled when it returned about 2 weeks ago. I have been able to bid on and win items! Yesterday I watched live tv during the presentation of the beautiful glass and wood pieces and purchased five! Today I’ve been back on the auction site. I took a break to eat and have just picked my iPad and logged in because there’s some items I’m bidding on ending soon. Guess what? I can’t access my watch list again. It took them over 3 months to fix it before! I am so disgusted that when the glass and wood bowls/vases I ordered yesterday arrive….I am returning them ALL! I am not buying another thing from this company until they get it together….and I’m not holding my breath until that happens….might take them 6 months to fix it this time! I so disgusted! This is inexcusable and ridiculous for a company this big!
4 x

Dani

Re: Bragged too soon!! Help…Please!

Post by Dani » 2 years ago

This happened to me too. Try using the Shop LC app on your phone and log in. I was able to see my watchlist from there and do some serious bidding. LOL. Don't give up on Shop LC. ;)
0 x

buyitall

Re: Bragged too soon!! Help…Please!

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

Dani wrote:
2 years ago
This happened to me too. Try using the Shop LC app on your phone and log in. I was able to see my watchlist from there and do some serious bidding. LOL. Don't give up on Shop LC. ;)
Unfortunately, I don’t have a smart phone…just an iPad.
0 x