Another Massive Clearance?? Say it isn't so!

Teachergirl

Re: Another Massive Clearance?? Say it isn't so!

Post by Teachergirl » 2 years ago

I believe the best days were when Kevin was President
5 x

ChrisB74

Post by ChrisB74 » 2 years ago

You forgot their "Last weekend of Gold at old prices". I'm pretty sure they've had multiple weekends that were supposed to be the last weekend! Either that or maybe I'm crazy...
4 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 2 years ago

Chris you are so right. Just complete dishonesty.
4 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Hi DiamondGoddess....

I agree with your way of thinking especially the point where you stated that Shoplc sells massive amounts of items a day so how could there be any thing left for clearance 😁

There are some great buys thrown in if you are watching just at the right time 😉
However it just seems like the same old stuff otherwise
Hey Mae!
Yes, great deals are there if one is lucky, happens upon them, and finds a code that works.
The times I've had it on for a long time I see how much stuff doesn't sell out so they have to keep reairing it.
:D
1 x

jeanne

Post by jeanne » 2 years ago

I heard one of the host say today that their fiscal year begins in April so it makes sense to clear out the bits and pieces before the new fiscal year starts. I think they don't regard sales and special promotions the same way as clearances.
1 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I agree! I am tired of clearance. I am tired of seeing the same items over and over and over again. The other shopping networks bring new items on air most every day. Yes, years ago, before the new President, things were better here. They have lost a lot of good hosts as well. I shop online when I shop. I rarely watch tv presentations anymore. I am spending less and less time here overall…..
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

ChrisB74 wrote:
2 years ago
You forgot their "Last weekend of Gold at old prices". I'm pretty sure they've had multiple weekends that were supposed to be the last weekend! Either that or maybe I'm crazy...
Hi ChrisB74.....

I knew there were other sales in the last few months but I couldn't exactly recall the actual title of those sales so I didn't attempt to name them😏
Thanks for sharing about the Gold one, I just roll my eyes every time they claim this is our last chance🙄

How many more Gold sales might we have the opportunity to buy from in the next couple of months? 😁
NO.....you are not crazy 🤪
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

jeanne wrote:
2 years ago
I heard one of the host say today that their fiscal year begins in April so it makes sense to clear out the bits and pieces before the new fiscal year starts. I think they don't regard sales and special promotions the same way as clearances.
Hi Jeanne.....

Thank you for sharing this information......
So we are getting close to the fiscal year of theirs, let's see how many more special sales, promotions and a clearance sale hit the airwaves before the end of April 😏😏
0 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 2 years ago

They also lied and said BudgetPay was ending when the Last Days of Old Gold Prices were happening.

They will literally say anything, shady!

:lol:
2 x

HappiKalli

Post by HappiKalli » 2 years ago

I agree the massive clearance sales are very stale. I never buy anything during clearance sales because of the no return policy. I do understand that the item can be returned if it’s damaged even during a clearance but the hosts never mention that during their live shows. My biggest peeve is that they change the price of items online to a higher price point and then deceptively present it live at a supposedly lower price. I’m on to their scheme thus I don’t purchase anything on clearance.
1 x