Waiting to see the price of items

CaribbeanGirl

Waiting to see the price of items

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

To VegasWatchesAtNight, I do not care what they call how they do the prices on Shop LC, I Do Not Like It, that is my right. I have a cousin that worked on major home shopping net work for 16 yrs. & she said she would not work under the way that Shop LC does the pricing, and as far as being excited I like to see the price right away that is being asked for the item, Could you imagine if grocery & other stores did business like this, would you want to wait around the store to find out how much your items are going to cost when you get to the check out, Ok ladies & gentlemen our price for a gallon of milk is $365.00, play the smack down music, your price if you buy right now it is $265.00, but today & today only your price is $3.99, this is the way I look at it. As far as the app goes I do have the Shop LC app, but I do not play with my phone when I am driving, you might but I do not.
6 x

Lacy

Re: Waiting to see the price of items, I agree

Post by Lacy » 2 years ago

I AGREE.
Long presentations are boring. Waiting for final price, annoying. The reactions to the prices is so fake. They all know the prices when they have their meetings.
All sales final. Well that's just wrong.
The yelling and screeching prompt me to turn it off. There is a better way.
Basically, I don't shop much anymore. More $ in my wallet.
10 x

ChrisB74

Re: Waiting to see the price of items

Post by ChrisB74 » 2 years ago

That's a great analogy with the smackdown music and the price of milk. Also hilarious, thanks! :lol:
6 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 2 years ago

I rarely buy directly from the TV.

I don't enjoy waiting for the final price, either.

I'd be livid if an item sold out while they were futzing around with the price drops.

The concept is kind of fun to watch but I prefer to just know the price of something, it's too time consuming otherwise.
7 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

ChrisB74 wrote:
2 years ago
That's a great analogy with the smackdown music and the price of milk. Also hilarious, thanks! :lol:
I AGREE....that made me laugh too😁
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

DiamondGoddess........your term "futzing around" cracked me up😂
I haven't heard that word in a long time!!
0 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

I totally agree with all of you. In my experience by the time they reach the final price of an item either my size or the color i want is gone. I am so done buying from this company. Its such a waste of time.
2 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
DiamondGoddess........your term "futzing around" cracked me up😂
I haven't heard that word in a long time!!
Lols!

I too, am approaching "over it".

I have things packed to return tomorrow and will pay off my BudgetPays and move away to other retailers.

There's almost always something wrong with everything I buy, the customer service is lacking, and the prices aren't that great comparatively speaking.

Too bad I missed the Good Old Days here, I'd have loved it!

:D
3 x