What a strange way to maintain a website

Ena

What a strange way to maintain a website

Post by Ena » 2 years ago

These days the majority of customers prefer to shop online. All of my friends, relatives, coworkers sop online exclusively, I know almost no one who would sit and watch shopping networks on TV.
All major shopping networks focus on enhancing online shopping for their customers as much as they can. It's just a sign of the time and the way to survive in today's digital world.

So I find it very strange for a business to have such a dysfunctional website as ShopLC does. We all know about multiple glitches that customers have to deal with, especially after major "updating" the website.

Went to check Our Hosts page to see if I can find Michelle's FB page. She is not even listed on the hosts page!

I don't shop at Major Clearance because of NO RETURN policy so just went to check the Program Guide. There is NOTHING listed starting tomorrow. So ShopLC doesn't care to let their customers know which presentations are coming? They don't care if a customer wants to catch the shows they are interested in and possibly BUY something?

I just don't get it.
3 x

buyitall

Re: What a strange way to maintain a website

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I totally agree! For three months I could not access my watchlist on the auction site. I contacted ShopLC numerous ways to try to get help. I even contacted Amit via Facebook…twice. Every time I got the same replies….delete cookies, etc. and they would be contacting their IT team to help with the problem! Nothing changed. Every time I talked to someone I would tell them I had deleted cookies, etc. and that didn’t help. A couple of weeks ago I was finally able to access my watch list. THEN the other night it started again….no watchlist. I went to the Chat Now function to get help. When through I left bad feedback. THEN…a couple of days later I get an email from them. Guess what it said….DELETE COOKIES! The way they run this website is a joke. I am older and don’t have a smart phone. I use my Apple iPad. I shop the other shopping networks all the time and eBay. I have never had a problem with any of their websites. Just here! Thank goodness my watchlist is available again…but who knows for how long….or if and when another website problem will happen????????
5 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

I am the opposite,
I enjoy watching the live shows except when the narcissist is on🙄

Many Hosts are fun and entertaining to watch plus seeing the items in real time is much better for me
However, you are right that many do the web site option instead and no way should that experience be stunted by ridiculous glitches and non-working searches etc.
4 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 1 year ago

Ena wrote:
2 years ago
So I find it very strange for a business to have such a dysfunctional website as ShopLC does. We all know about multiple glitches that customers have to deal with, especially after major "updating" the website.
Keep this topic alive and at the top of the conversation list. Maybe, ShopLC will understand that update of their website doesn't work and makes their customers frustrated.
1 x