Their On. The Talking match is started!

Lacy

Their On. The Talking match is started!

Post by Lacy » 2 years ago

THEY ARE TALKING AT THE SAME TIME CONSTANTLY...
Mr. C or Miss H. They are both louder than usual. Mr. C has cut her off many times so far since the show started minutes ago , Then he went to just yelling over her when she is yelling too. Annoying. Miss. H can't say yes, she says YES AHH. (I didn't know that was a word)
I can't take it anymore. Changed the channel.

Maybe they think yelling or shouting at us will make us listen better to them and purchase what their selling. If you need to yell, especially when there are 2 of you yelling over one another. Not a good selling practice. It makes some of us tune out...
Find another quieter, professional way to get you point across. Do better!
6 x

DiamondGoddess

Re: Their On. The Talking match is started!

Post by DiamondGoddess » 2 years ago

:lol:

Would love to know who their biggest selling hosts are.
5 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Oh my gosh this is a s***show๐Ÿ˜ก
I have been watching for 35 minutes and the volume just had to be turned off!!
So sick of hearing CC demanding "which one is selling out first" or "which is the first to go" and "watch this, watch this"

Holy smoke, Ms. H is tall and I love how she towers over Mr. CC๐Ÿคฃ
The "whoo-wa" that comes at each sentence is tiring from her but I must say she is attractive
They are gone for now so you can come back now LACY๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Kim is on with the girls and Dan is with her
Now I can turn the volume back up๐Ÿ˜
7 x

Catwoman48

Post by Catwoman48 » 2 years ago

OMG, they are on again. I was reading the newspaper and not actually watching. After a while I thought I was listening to Shannon, similar speech patterns, but when she never, ever took a breath, I looked up - and I saw Hannah for the first time. Oh, my. Now Chuckles and I go back many years, and whatever his faults, I like him, find him entertaining and the man knows his jewelry. (I like Blake a lot, too.) I have several of Mr. C.โ€™s designs from another network and am still regretting the ones I returned over the years because I thought they were too expensive. Bad move. :(

I think Mr. C. is doing a good job of keeping the show going despite Hannahโ€™s histrionics. I donโ€™t find him out of line. Iโ€™m not even buying because itโ€™s clearance, no returns (I allowed myself one pair of earrings <$200), but I still like to watch.

Opera, really? She wasnโ€™t obnoxious enough? On the stage, fine, but not while you are selling jewelry. So now I have seen and heard for myself and will be hoping that the shows I want to watch in the future are hosted by anyone but Hannah. How do these people get hired? ShopLC is not the only shopping channel to hire hosts that spark public outcry. Oh, yes, there are others.

I miss Karen SO much! :cry:
5 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote: โ†‘
2 years ago
So sick of hearing CC demanding "which one is selling out first" or "which is the first to go" and "watch this, watch this"

The "whoo-wa" that comes at each sentence is tiring from her but I must say she is attractive

Hello Maewest1953
How are you?
I think my dream came true to see mr C and ms H paired together today. If you remember in one of the posts we discussed the possibility of them doing the show together. Man o man what a disaster it was.I took two tylenols by the end of the show. I saw the show where Dionne was paired with H and seriously i was feeling really bad for Dionne. She is a seasoned host but she looked like Hโ€™s trainee.On another time she was presenting with Blake and Blake was visibly looking uncomfortable. It is unbelievable that the management cannot see what we are observing.
On another note excuse my continued absence from the board.I have gotten so busy lately that hardly get a chance to watch the channel as much as i used to. My daughter lived close by but now she is moving to another state so helping her relocate. My son will be off to college this year so kind of helping him plan things too.
Hope everything is well at your end.
Last edited by Summer71 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote: โ†‘
2 years ago

โ€With the girlsโ€
I am laughing uncontrallably.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I still wish we could exchange our email.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Summer71.....

It's been fun seeing you here more and reading your comments
Of course you have me laughing๐Ÿ˜
Wow you have a busy life!!

Gosh I bet you will miss your daughter and your son is heading to college?
I hope they won't be too far away๐Ÿ˜ชThanks for sharing all your Ms. H sightings

My life is getting busy again....There is a FB group that keeps me busy
I love going down memory lane
so I goof around in the American Graffiti Cruising Memories site
I watched the movie so many times
and have actually gone to the cruise and car show held in central California from the movie

Years ago Wolfman Jack would be in attendance๐Ÿ˜
Oh the good ole days, how I wish we could turn back the clock

I am looking in to starting a group for us Shoplc shoppers๐Ÿ˜‰
The only thing FB has is the Shoplc site but it's all sort of live shows and promotions etc.
No where to be able to chat among each other
I am not sure if I can start a group like this with out Shoplc permission
We could share pictures of our purchases and yak about anything and everything ๐Ÿ˜‚
4 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Jt responding Re: Their On. The Talking match is started!

Post by Jt » 2 years ago

Well, I had not watched or ordered anything since end of summer. We disconnected Dish since we could not justify paying for it anymore.
You can know...we are old, ha ha.
So, good thing I limited my "want" not "need" expenses.

Then, after months of ordering

I get a coupon in the mail (always seens to happen since a customer 2009)

Oh to my demise, I did order a few things, good bargains, etc. with discount.

Closing, I use the forum to get opinions as sometimes this works better than the reviews for me. The hosts can subliminally...loud house not good for this old bones and nerves.

God bless you people.
I hope the ones I once communicated with are doing ok.

You are all a pleasure to listen to.
I am alone in Missouri, a gramma with pop duty keeps me this way. The 3 grand boys are my lasting joy. Got 2 middle age kids of these 3 boys.

P.S. for those who are new to me, no apologies, just who I am.
I am Not a single thing without my Lord. I pray my msg here does not get censored. But if it does, what can I say.

We all have choices...way I see, rationalize, dream it to be, the way I love to live. You got your way, I got mine. Sharing in the fun.
Again, may God our Lord and Savior Jesus Bless you today.
Peace
Jt (Teresa)
2 x

jeanne

Post by jeanne » 2 years ago

MaeWest a facebook group sounds like fun. I see a lot of FB fan pages. They are clear that they are not associated with the main company or person
I would love seeing pictures of peoples favorites.
4 x

MaeWest1953

Hello JT......
I love your comment ๐Ÿ’—
May you continue to enjoy the blessing of your grandchildren ๐Ÿ˜‡
Nice to see you back๐Ÿ˜
2 x