Karen

Cookiemonster

Karen

Post by Cookiemonster » 2 years ago

Does anybody know what happened to Karen???
6 x

Catwoman48

Re: Karen

Post by Catwoman48 » 2 years ago

Moved to Florida months ago. Oh, if they could only entice her to come back. Karen is the best. :D
15 x

lynnette

Post by lynnette » 2 years ago

Karen is the best 🥰
13 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

She's a class act for sure!
Karen knew the items she was selling and had fun doing it
Michelle reminds me of her...knowledgeable, sharp looking and full of wit😋😁
9 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Petition to bring Karen back and give her
a raise! Saw her on a video the other day
for a ring. Reminded me how much she is
missed!
5 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I miss her terribly! Knowledgeable about a lot of things! Classy lady! I’m sure she is loving retirement but I sure wish she was back! Lots of memories of her on air…like the launch of Norell with Shawn….all dressed up! BTW…I miss Shawn too….(not sure about spelling of his name).
7 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

OH, YES,YES,YES,YES too all of the above. I feel the same way all of you do. To me the channel has just gone down so much. The only time I have a laugh is when Michelle is on. Michelle does not need a co host, she is every thing wrapped into one. I just wonder how all of the hosts feel about having to work with Miss H? I think I would go on strike if I had to work with her. This evening her & Mr. C were on together & she told him I LOVE YOU. I also LOVED & MISS Karen, she was the best, I would LOVE to see Karen & Michelle do another show together. I was hoping she would do more the S.L.C. when she moved via internet.
5 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 2 years ago

Please tell me it isn’t so that Miss H told Mr C she loved him and if she did she can have him! I really like it when Michelle is on and I’ve been enjoying seeing Becky do some daytime shows.
3 x