Post by TulsaDave » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
TulsaDave wrote:
2 years ago
Da Screamer and her constant call of price goof ups....LOL :lol:
Hi TulsaDave...
Which screamer are you referring too?

One of my favorite hosts a very smart Lady but for some reason she thinks she has to yell to get her point accross. Miss C is the host and she is a very intelligent Lady who knows her stuff. :-)
3 x

Lacy

Re: miss C

Post by Lacy » 2 years ago

I like her. She has toned her volume down a lot since I first saw her on air years ago. She is very knowledgeable. I think she gets a louder when she works with loud co hosts who don't take a breath.
4 x

Serge

Re: Price Goof Ups

Post by Serge » 2 years ago

I wanted to say that I don’t know if it’s her haircut or what but Miss C has looked very nice the last few times on air. Also, she was paired with Miss H today and she seemed to be able to keep her from talking all the time but it might have been because Miss H didn’t know much about what was being shown!
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Thank you TulsaDave.....

I know who you are speaking about and like you I have always enjoyed Ms. Chry
She seems like a person I could hang around with, I am loud also so we tend to amp up when we are excited about something 😁

Serge......
I saw about an hour of Ms. Chry and Miss H and I like your point regarding that H was subdued because she is unknowledgeable about the jewelry 🙄

Ms. H doesn't hold a candle to Ms. Chry😁
Her hair looked cute today being straight and she has been doing well in her look lately 💞😉
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Serge wrote:
2 years ago
I wanted to say that I don’t know if it’s her haircut or what but Miss C has looked very nice the last few times on air. Also, she was paired with Miss H today and she seemed to be able to keep her from talking all the time but it might have been because Miss H didn’t know much about what was being shown!
I love her new haircut and deeper hair color!
It’s so attractive in her
3 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

Love Ch….! I am a rock hound and SHE is very knowledgeable! Love the info she shares! She is like me…VERY passionate about it! The fact she talks loud and hollers shows it. It doesn’t bother me. She is a genuine gemstone lover and rock hound! Love her!
1 x

ChrisB74

Post by ChrisB74 » 2 years ago

buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
Love Ch….! I am a rock hound and SHE is very knowledgeable! Love the info she shares! She is like me…VERY passionate about it! The fact she talks loud and hollers shows it. It doesn’t bother me. She is a genuine gemstone lover and rock hound! Love her!
She's great, but I wish she didn't say, "I want to come and talk to you for a minute." or "I'm going to talk to you all for a minute." so often. We know you're talking to us and we already appreciate it! lol
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Spooky wrote:
2 years ago
Serge wrote:
2 years ago
I love her new haircut and deeper hair color!
It’s so attractive on her
0 x