Put a Clip In Your Hair

Serge

Put a Clip In Your Hair

Post by Serge » 2 years ago

I watch a particular host who is constantly pushing her hair back and I want to holler someone please get the girl a clip. Between that and her hands flapping around it just about drive me crazy. Also, I wonder if her face will crack if she ever stops smiling. I know mine would hurt if I smiled that much!
7 x

DiamondGoddess

Re: Put a Clip In Your Hair

Post by DiamondGoddess » 2 years ago

Serge wrote:
2 years ago
I watch a particular host who is constantly pushing her hair back and I want to holler someone please get the girl a clip. Between that and her hands flapping around it just about drive me crazy. Also, I wonder if her face will crack if she ever stops smiling. I know mine would hurt if I smiled that much!
She seems like a nice person but her energy and affect are very odd.

Hyper to the extreme!
7 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

I missed the show. Who was it?
2 x

Serge

I’m sorry I thought you would know who I was talking about and I agree that I like Miss K but it’s just so frustrating to constantly watch her push her hair off her face.
6 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Summer71 wrote:
2 years ago
I missed the show. Who was it?
Sister you took the words right out of my mouth😁
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Serge wrote:
2 years ago
I’m sorry I thought you would know who I was talking about and I agree that I like Miss K but it’s just so frustrating to constantly watch her push her hair off her face.
Serge.....

Thanks for the update, I agree with you
She is becoming a legend in her own mind...her constant hand to her hair is annoying along with her new "stance" of the one hand on her hip even when she is sitting down 🤣

K has been working with Mr. C for a while now and is morphing into a female Mr. C
All the screeching, yelling, interrupting and weird mouth movements
I wonder if her teeth are hurting her?
5 x

Serge

I had not noticed that Miss K put her hand on her hip sitting down until today and I got a chuckle thinking at least it keeps one of her hands from flapping around like she’s conducting an orchestra!
4 x

lynnette

Post by lynnette » 2 years ago

Miss K. Might have an illness called DT OR TD?????
0 x

Serge

If Miss K does have an illness then I would feel terrible for saying anything as I would never hurt anyone’s feelings on purpose. I just thought she was like so many of us who talk with our hands and I find it annoying. Sorry if I said the wrong thing!
1 x