W H Y????????????????

CaribbeanGirl

W H Y????????????????

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

Does anyone know W H Y someone is bidding on a pendant that has been on air MANY TIMES during the the clearance for $49.00, & they have the top bid now of $201.00 on the very same pendant. What in the world is going on. If they look it up on the web site they would see it at this price. What are people doing on the auction & why are they letting people do this????????
1 x

Jonarts

Re: W H Y????????????????

Post by Jonarts » 2 years ago

Always a good question, no idea what they are thinking. Speculating that they do it to be annoying, or maybe ego wanting to win. Either way it makes the auction site a frustrating place instead of a place to get a treasure. I use to enjoy bidding on emerald treasures and then the overbidders moved into that category, so now I don't bother. I think there should be a "buy it now" feature which would be the current sale price on the web. That way real bidders wouldn't have to deal with all of this excessive overbidding.
1 x

Chicago

Re: W H Y????????????????

Post by Chicago » 2 years ago

There is also a bid right now for something for $480.00 that is for sale on the regular site for $134.99. Do you think these people are actually following through and purchasing these items at these high prices when they don't have to?
0 x