Surprise!!!!

buyitall

Surprise!!!!

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

Is anyone “surprised” the clearance was extended???? They do this every time! They will put a countdown on the screen to the end of clearance and then…surprise….it is extended! So tiresome, all these clearances………ho, hum……It’s as if they think that if we think the clearance is ending we will rush to buy things. Well, we’ve caught on. WHO knows when clearance will really end? Other channels offer returns on clearance items because they want to be sure their customers are satisfied with what they get. BUT as long as hoards of people keep buying clearance items here they will continue with no returns. If ShopLC really wanted to clear out massive amounts of items they would offer returns and offer at least 4 budget pays on all clearance items... and 5 on many. I have actually had a budget pay on an item on another shopping channel of less than $3.00!!Their shipping was not that much more and I had the reassurance that if I wasn’t satisfied with it that I could return it.
7 x

Ena

Re: Surprise!!!!

Post by Ena » 2 years ago

Yes, it's really disappointing. I was waiting for the end of this red tag event because I will not buy anything over $10 if I can't return the item .Personally I don't even see the clearance prices being SO good that I'd risk to buy without return.

But it looks like this clearance REALLY works for the network, otherwise from a business point of view ShopLC wouldn't keep extending it for days.
It means a lot of people DO buy even they can't return the items.

To me No Return means switching to other shopping networks. I do check ShopLC from time to time just to see what they have but I'm not buying until this red tag is over.
5 x

joy51

Re: Surprise!!!!

Post by joy51 » 2 years ago

I don't know why they do this--also the keep changing prices all the time!! I have shopped for over 20 years and have never seen such games--THEY GIVE HOME SHOPPING A BAD NAME--never mind the screaming obnious hosts
7 x