Annoying host

ChrisB74

Re: Annoying host

Post by ChrisB74 » 2 years ago

DiamondGoddess wrote:
2 years ago
Serge wrote:
2 years ago
I think Tony liked it when Michelle was on with him and at least she could get him to laugh which was a shocker. I would love to see Mr C and Michelle on together as I bet she could give him a run for his money as we all know she’s as knowledgeable as he is on gemstones.
I don't think I've ever seen Tony and Michele host together.

He laughs and jokes with Katie, too, which is interesting.

Somehow I wouldn't peg Craig and Katie as a couple.

They do work a lot of opposite shifts.

Why aren't they hosting together?

Mr C and Michele would be a hosting smackdown!

:lol:
@DiamondGoddess

I always wondered about why they always work completely opposite shifts, too. I think they have children together, too!
Speaking of Michele...I haven't seen her on in awhile. I hope she's okay and still presenting!
2 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 2 years ago

ChrisB74 wrote:
2 years ago
DiamondGoddess wrote:
2 years ago
ChrisB74 wrote:
2 years ago
Craig's wife is Katie
Thank you, Chris!

I still think she's the only one Tony likes co-hosting with.

You're welcome! I enjoy the two of them together. She seems to genuinely enjoy some of Tony's more, shall we say, corny jokes? lol
Yes, I love Katie's non hard sell approach and Tony rarely interrupts her.

:D

I notice the host schedules can be difficult, from overnight to day without much adjustment time or marathon shifts.

I think they are short staffed.

Craig and Katie must be ships passing in the night.

;)
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

All of you have made some excellent points!!
I just don't have the time to reply to each of you
Your comments are interesting and factual

I also miss Michelle so I am hoping she is just on vacation
Right now I was watching the new hour as I am getting ready to head out.....Blake is with Shannon

It's a train wreck....not trying to be critical.....but my gosh that gal will not stop talking over Blake😢
2 x

ChrisB74

DiamondGoddess wrote:
2 years ago
ChrisB74 wrote:
2 years ago
DiamondGoddess wrote:
2 years ago

Thank you, Chris!

I still think she's the only one Tony likes co-hosting with.

You're welcome! I enjoy the two of them together. She seems to genuinely enjoy some of Tony's more, shall we say, corny jokes? lol

I notice the host schedules can be difficult, from overnight to day without much adjustment time or marathon shifts.

;)
I always wondered about their schedules, too. I don't think I could work where you never know your hours and then you're on air for a couple of hours, have to hang out at work for a couple of hours, and then you're back on. No thanks! But, then again, it might be fun having to come up with ways to sell products you personally have no use for.
2 x

ChrisB74

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
All of you have made some excellent points!!
I just don't have the time to reply to each of you
Your comments are interesting and factual

I also miss Michelle so I am hoping she is just on vacation
Right now I was watching the new hour as I am getting ready to head out.....Blake is with Shannon

It's a train wreck....not trying to be critical.....but my gosh that gal will not stop talking over Blake😢
I hope you're right, @MaeWest1953 ! I would really miss Michele (and her being paired up with Deonna). They're great together, in my opinion!
2 x

DiamondGoddess

ChrisB74 wrote:
2 years ago
DiamondGoddess wrote:
2 years ago
ChrisB74 wrote:
2 years ago

;)
I always wondered about their schedules, too. I don't think I could work where you never know your hours and then you're on air for a couple of hours, have to hang out at work for a couple of hours, and then you're back on. No thanks! But, then again, it might be fun having to come up with ways to sell products you personally have no use for.
You'd definitely have to be creative to be a shopping host.

Overnights are always a hoot, you never know who might say what!

The schedule thing would be weird, especially for those with kids.
2 x

DiamondGoddess

Hannah is hosting with Craig now and looks really good in that white jacket.
1 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

ChrisB74 wrote:
2 years ago
DiamondGoddess wrote:
2 years ago
ChrisB74 wrote:
2 years ago

;)
Katie had a baby months back. That’s why they work opposite shifts
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 2 years ago

I’ll tell you who I think Tony dislikes being paired with is Marva. They were on last night and he seemed to get irritated with her especially when he had something to say and she wouldn’t quit talking. I noticed that she kept doing this irritating laugh and I don’t know if that is normal or if she was just nervous as I don’t watch many shows that she’s on.
1 x

DiamondGoddess

Serge wrote:
2 years ago
I’ll tell you who I think Tony dislikes being paired with is Marva. They were on last night and he seemed to get irritated with her especially when he had something to say and she wouldn’t quit talking. I noticed that she kept doing this irritating laugh and I don’t know if that is normal or if she was just nervous as I don’t watch many shows that she’s on.
I watched some of that.

Tony makes no secret of his feelings when hosting, Marva bravely soldiered on.

8-)

I wonder why Tony and Tenner left the other channel that starts with J?
3 x