Problems…problems…problems!

MaeWest1953

Re: Problems…problems…problems!

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Hello Colljoe....thanks for sharing about not being able to "message the host"
You are right, I noticed that option is gone also.....most likely because they were receiving too many remarks to the host that were not doing a good job
What is weird is that I noticed that they do read some messages on their tablets in front of them, are they receiving emails then?
Oh and of course they keep telling us who is buying and their locations....I think that is so ridiculous and not safe
2 x

ladyles

Post by ladyles » 1 year ago

BostonIrish wrote:
2 years ago
Hi everyone. I have 50 items in my cart I did not put there. I have been trying for a month to have deleted still no luck how does this happen?
"problems ,problems. problems" I'm not sure how old this post of yours is BostonIrish, but having so much trouble as you have mentioned.....
Have you tried calling them, to talk to them about what's going on with all of that? They show their phone number on the screen. Just suggesting here, may be that would be something they can help you with. Considering they have that tag line "Delivering Joy". I don't know if this is something you want to look into, I just feel bad for you, after reading your post.
Good Luck BostonIrish. ;)
2 x

Stevie

Post by Stevie » 1 year ago

Jt wrote:
2 years ago
I have duplicate order and items issues!!!
Same....
0 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

When are we going to get so fed up that we have to report these issues with the BBB? I contacted them last year to get info on how to report issues about this company with them. It is not easy to do. It is complicated and time consuming. I dropped the matter because I was diagnosed with a rare form of breast cancer and didn’t have the time or energy to pursue it further.
1 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 1 year ago

Another thing that recently broke is the link to "more options." When the hosts show a multiple item auction, after the action ends you can't see all the items. If they want to sell items, especially clearance items, maybe they should try to show all the items in the recently aired section. I tried to look at program guide to see what I missed and that is now blank and useless. This is a newer problem as I was always able to see all the items for a past presentation by clicking on the "more options" tab. Frustrating!
1 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 1 year ago

I am happy to say that the problem has been fixed! We can now see all the items from a sales presentation. Yeah!
2 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 1 year ago

Maybe, ShopLC doesn't really care. The web site is unpredictable and when ShopLC offers saving code it mostly doesn't work and it is not clear for what it works. Now, you have to purchase items in your cart and then contact the customer service for discount. And they tell you that they will apply discount but they never do. And this is 80-90% what is going on.

Until now ShopLC management must know what is going on and that customers are unhappy, but they are not doing anything to improve the situation. So, I think maybe it is on purpose, or maybe we sink so low that quality of service doesn't matters anymore.\

KEEP THIS TOPIC ALIVE, SO MAYBE THE CUSTOMERS GET SOME RESPONSE FROM THE COMPANY.
4 x

Dolores

Kn95

Post by Dolores » 1 year ago

I just ordered kn95 20 for 4.99plus 3.99 shipping. Let's see what I get.
3 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 1 year ago

ladyles wrote:
1 year ago
Have you tried calling them, to talk to them about what's going on with all of that? They show their phone number on the screen. Just suggesting here, may be that would be something they can help you with.
Are you kidding me? This doesn't work anymore. They say that they take care of the issue, but they do nothing.
1 x