Styling!

DiamondGoddess

Styling!

Post by DiamondGoddess » 2 years ago

For awhile now, the hosts have upped their styling game.

Kim and Craig are on now and look great!

I wonder if they brought in people to help or had a meeting about it, or what.

8-)
3 x

Lacy

Re: Styling!

Post by Lacy » 2 years ago

Not styling on mon midnight show. Miss k. Looked like she didn't have time to style. Just tossed in clip, messy. Maybe it was a bad hair day. It happens.
4 x

DiamondGoddess

Lacy wrote:
2 years ago
Not styling on mon midnight show. Miss k. Looked like she didn't have time to style. Just tossed in clip, messy. Maybe it was a bad hair day. It happens.
I saw her earlier, she changed up her look today, her hair had been straight for awhile.
3 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

I saw Miss K with the dress & skin tight top, I think she could go up one size & be all right. I am also busty,& I go up a size & has usually worked fine for me. I just really think she wants the skin tight clothing so her bust shows how large she is, she also has been guilty of wearing low cut tops. Did you see her using the fat iron with the short shorts on the other night?
2 x

Lacy

I agree. It's her choice to dress that way. I too size up to look appreciate. Maybe she thinks she looks good. It doesn't. She won't change. That's obvious.
4 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 2 years ago

Speaking of styling or lack of it I wonder who styles the new girl because some of her outfits just don’t seem to be very becoming. She has a small waist and big hips and is always in tight * pants and a tight top which just accentuates her bottom half. She wears lots of black which I guess helps and I’m no fashion queen so maybe she thinks she looks good.
2 x

DiamondGoddess

Serge wrote:
2 years ago
Speaking of styling or lack of it I wonder who styles the new girl because some of her outfits just don’t seem to be very becoming. She has a small waist and big hips and is always in tight * pants and a tight top which just accentuates her bottom half. She wears lots of black which I guess helps and I’m no fashion queen so maybe she thinks she looks good.
I would love to know how much guidance they get behind the scenes.

Mr C always looks good, he looks professional and prosperous.

(BTW, if she is a singer, she may not even realize how loud she is. Performers are trained to project.)
1 x

Lacy

Singer or not, she should tone it down. She probably knows she's loud. Who's going to stop her ?
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Mr. C Looks like an old man trying to dress young
Fake tan and saggy neck is not sharp looking either with open up shirts

Now Lolo always looks pretty just like Katie and Michelle 😁
The gals run the gamut between high maintenance to low
3 x

lynnette

Post by lynnette » 2 years ago