Natasha C. and Nikki S.

Lacy

Natasha C. and Nikki S.

Post by Lacy » 2 years ago

I was channel surfing. Natasha Chughtai and Nikki Stanzione are on air Shop HQ today. Two hosts SLC let get away Nice to see that they are still on air.
7 x

Serge

Re: Natasha C. and Nikki S.

Post by Serge » 2 years ago

I miss Nikki S. and she’s the one that got me watching here because before I had watched her former employer. I hope she likes her new job but secretly wish she would come back!
6 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

I also LOVED Nikki & wish she would come back. I am not a fan of the network she is on now, but she had such GREAT ENERGY. I have been watching for about 5 yrs. but I do not know who Natasha is. When was she working here? Where is she now? Thanks
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 2 years ago

Natasha worked at lc before the pandemic. She was a good host too. Down to earth. She had a FB page that explained her departure.
She's also at shop hq.
5 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

I still feel Nikki left because of personal changes😑
My viewing started with Nikki and I really miss her
Something happened and that's the vibe I got when she announced her departure
1 x

Catwoman48

Post by Catwoman48 » 2 years ago

Lacy wrote:
2 years ago
Natasha worked at lc before the pandemic. She was a good host too. Down to earth. She had a FB page that explained her departure.
She's also at shop hq.
I, too, am a huge fan of Nikki’s and am glad she landed at ShopHQ. I wish she got more airtime, though. They have way too many hosts (never see the guys), many of whom I find irritating, who get the bulk of the prime time shows. Nikki always knows her products, especially jewelry, and is always a delight to watch. I had never seen Natasha on ShopLC, only in the host photos. She is okay, does a competent job and seems to be a nice person. But Nikki is my girl!! Melissa Miner and I go way back, too, to Shop at Home, like Kim, and I like her a lot, too.
1 x