BUY ALL Shipping Charges is TOO MUCH Should be ONE Shipping Price for BUY ALL

OtherSideOfTheTracks

BUY ALL Shipping Charges is TOO MUCH Should be ONE Shipping Price for BUY ALL

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

The Solar Battery Charger's is one more example of ripping us off with shipping charges if you want to purchase the BUY ALL. Shipping is $4.99 EACH charger, so if you buy all, the shipping would be $35 for 7 chargers - or you 3 1/2 chargers is lost on savings b/c you are paying for shipping them at $35!!! WHY is this noble of ShopLC? If you want us to purchase BUY ALL - then charge us ONE shipping price of $4.99 or better yet, GIVE AN INCENTIVE TO BUY ALL, with NO, ZERO shipping if you purchase SEVEN chargers.

Come on, ShopLC. Stop hiding behind shipping cost and give your customers TRUE VALUE to buy all!
11 x

Gypsy

Re: BUY ALL Shipping Charges is TOO MUCH Should be ONE Shipping Price for BUY ALL

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Completely agree
6 x

Blossom

Re: BUY ALL Shipping Charges is TOO MUCH Should be ONE Shipping Price for BUY ALL

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Completely agree too! SLC s&h is all over the place now. I always look (on live-tv) & do the math before I even think about ordering even one item, after all...that comes out of our pocket too!
8 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
The Solar Battery Charger's is one more example of ripping us off with shipping charges if you want to purchase the BUY ALL. Shipping is $4.99 EACH charger, so if you buy all, the shipping would be $35 for 7 chargers - or you 3 1/2 chargers is lost on savings b/c you are paying for shipping them at $35!!! WHY is this noble of ShopLC? If you want us to purchase BUY ALL - then charge us ONE shipping price of $4.99 or better yet, GIVE AN INCENTIVE TO BUY ALL, with NO, ZERO shipping if you purchase SEVEN chargers.

Come on, ShopLC. Stop hiding behind shipping cost and give your customers TRUE VALUE to buy all!
If I am not mistaken you should be able to select the $29.99 bundle shipping before submitting your order or just wait until the presentation is over and pay the normal shipping. Just a suggestion as I have noticed that some shipping charges have increased when you purchase from the live presentations. I rarely purchase buy all unless I am getting a buy all discount and have already paid for value shipping. When I first started shopping on Shop LC I always paid for value shipping on day when the items were under $10 ahead of time so buying during the presentations would not be an issue regardless of the shipping charges. I have since stopped but you may want to consider that as an option then you can order as many items as you like for that day. Plus your items will get to you faster as they are shipped via UPS most of the time.
0 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago

Good Afternoon!

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion! It is certainly a good idea to provide better value and deals to our customers when it comes to the Buy All. Your suggestion has been forwarded to our marketing teams for consideration into future deals!
0 x

cecdryck

Post by cecdryck » 4 years ago

can't always do bundle shipping.I have declined buying some items because of the shipping charges on the buy all.there should be some kind of discount on shipping for the buy all.I am happy to see $.99 shipping or free but that's not often.I try to get a discount for online shopping but can't always do that,sometimes you just have to buy now as presented live.anyway thanks shop lc.
0 x