I Would Like To Know Why, Do You??

CaribbeanGirl

I Would Like To Know Why, Do You??

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

I & I am sure others would like to know why the Shop LC sister channel TJC in England customers get to buy as many pieces that they want to buy for only 7.99 pounds a month, or they can pay 79.00 pounds & it will last for a whole year. I think we should ask about this. Why do they get it over the pond & not HERE?? Would you like to know , ME TOO. When I watch the sister channel it seems like they do not sell as many items as they do here, & many of their items seem better priced & a better selection. They have been selling nice planting pots that come with flower bulbs, many different kinds. We have never had anything like that here. Pretty pastel handbags for spring. I WISH I LIVED THERE!
3 x

Lacy

Re: I Would Like To Know Why, Do You??

Post by Lacy » 2 years ago

I've asked the same question. Isn't it the same company? They would sell more if they had shipping deals like the sister channel.
3 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

Why would they offer that in the States when none of their competitors are offering it? The best they do in the States is offer the all you can buy with maximum of $30 s&h for the day (if you are savvy enough to choose that route). That may have changed since their s&h has increased.
1 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 2 years ago

Europe is so much smaller than the US, maybe that accounts for the shipping difference, less literal miles traveled.

The fact that prices are so much cheaper on that channel is annoying!

:D
2 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

I just do not think that a shopping network should make money on shipping charges, just like some ebay sellers do on ebay, Some ask $12.00 to ship a top that weighs 6 oz. I can ship it for UNDER $5.50. I sell a few items on ebay & know what is costs for light weight items to ship. Also if Your main clothing networks that begin with a letter Q, & one with the letter H can ship tops & pants for $3.50, Shop LC can ship jewelry for much less, $3.99. Why does it cost us more for shipping light weight jewelry than clothing. I know some one that has a business & they ship around 500 items a week, they get a discount because they ship in bulk.
3 x

ChrisB74

Post by ChrisB74 » 2 years ago

I was today years old when I found out they don't do bulk shipping! They're selling these 4 chains and they're free shipping, but the host is bragging how you're saving 16 dollars in shipping because they charge 4.99 PER ITEM. That's ridiculous and a serious turn off.
3 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 2 years ago

The shipping fee on each item has stopped me from ordering in the past.

Feels like a rip!
4 x