Budget pay, misrepresented

Lacy

Budget pay, misrepresented

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

I put an item in my cart when it was on air. For 29.99 it had 4 BP. I only got 3 BP. The CSR made excuses on why it changed.ike it's no longer on air or different price. Wrong, it was still on air for 29.99. They wouldn't honor the 4 BP. They have been doing this for weeks now. Airing one BP then charging us fewer BP when we go to order. Another trick to get us to order then change it at check out.

I didn't buy it. They are really getting sneaky. Watch your BP'S before you finalize your order. Not surprised
2 x

Catwoman48

Re: Budget pay, misrepresented

Post by Catwoman48 » 1 year ago

I had this happen yesterday. I was purchasing a gold chain (sorry, but they have had some really good deals and all of my chains are at least 20 years old!) with a Budget Pay of $73 after the final price drop, down from $96. However, the BP never corrected and I was charged the full amount for the first payment. I immediately cancelled the transaction. Since the item was still on air, I was able to repurchase with the correct BPs. You are right, we must watch carefully before purchasing. We only have a short window to cancel an order.

What really burns me is trying to purchase an item on air and - usually due to the website being balky - not getting to final purchase until the item is off the air. All of a sudden, I mean in a couple of minutes, the item’s price is MUCH higher. Once that happens, no sale.
6 x

Chicago

Post by Chicago » 1 year ago

I've had that happen alot of times - I go to purchase something that is on air and want the "on air" price", but it takes so long with their extremely slow website for me to even get on that the price has changed already. I always cancel an item though if I don't get what they say I will be getting.
3 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

Isn’t it a shame that a company that touts “Bringing Joy”….actually brings such headaches and frustrations….but as long as people keep buying nothing will change here. Sometimes I wonder if the hosts actually are aware of all the problems customers have with their company???? As a host, I would not want this company on my resume’ with the reputation this company is getting.
2 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I wish they would offer more budget pays on their items. I know I would buy more items if they offered more budget pays & stop messing them up in our cart. They still get their money no matter how many budget pays there are. It would also help many people but I do not think they are interested in helping us. I think all the other Shopping next works have 4, 5, & sometimes 6 budget pays. I wish we could get them to change some of the things they do or do not do at this net work. I think we would get a few new hosts, & they would be like Michelle, Becky, Dionne, Cheryl, Blake & LoLo, I hope I am not forgetting anyone. No yelling or screaming, more budget pays, not spending too long on the items. Tell me what else you would like to change.
1 x

PayPalMeZunosasha

Post by PayPalMeZunosasha » 1 year ago

More budget pay more budget. Actually I believe it is difficult to do so, because there's no credit check ect, and it's the consistent comply that brings us more great low cost.
0 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I think they should start a credit card like all of the other shopping networks. They want people to buy their gold chains & $2,000 rings, well not every one has the money to pay $100.00 a month to make a payment on a gold chain & if you buy anything else that month there you go with more high budget pays. Give the customers a card with low interest & & smaller budget pays I think they would have a winner on their hands. They keep saying every thing they sell , ( or most every thing )is made in house that should mean they own it all. Well if it is all made in house they could get the customers a credit card with LOW interest customers could buy more, & people that would LOVE a little pick me up could buy a little some thing. When my husband & I were young & working we could buy just about any thing we wanted. Then Our only child our 25 yr. old son passed away & I became very sick, I was very close to death. We did not have enough insurance to pay for all of my bills. Almost all of what we saved for our retirement yrs. was gone to all the Dr. & hospital bills. So we went from thinking we had our retirement made to how will we buy groceries next week. I am disabled & my husband is 74 & we are not able to work any more. We never bought any thing expensive for our selves just so we would be comfortable when we retire. Now with groceries at a all time high & gas we only get out to visit the Dr. or to go to the store. Our furniture is falling a part, it is leather but all of the leather has peeled off, I guess it was not well made, I have to put sheets over the furniture so we are not covered with the small pieces of leather & it getting all over the floors in our home. I watch Shop LC because it takes my mind off of every thing that makes me sad, I LOVE to watch Michelle, Steve, Blake, LoLo, Becky, Cheryl, & Dionne. I would love to be able to buy a gold chain, but I did not buy items like this when I was working. Even if I have a extra $10 to buy a under $10 item makes me so happy just to have some thing new. I have gone from having it all, my husband & my WONDERFUL son to not having my son. There is a hole in your heart & soul that never heals, it is there 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. When my favorite hosts are on it just takes me away to another place. It is why I just can not stay a way from Shop LC even tho I can not buy any thing expensive from them, all I need is my favorite hosts. I am sorry to ramble on but you do not know me nor I do not know you & some times I just need some one to talk to Thank You For Listening to me, Have a Happy Easter
1 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 1 year ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
1 year ago
I think they should start a credit card like all of the other shopping networks. They want people to buy their gold chains & $2,000 rings, well not every one has the money to pay $100.00 a month to make a payment on a gold chain & if you buy anything else that month there you go with more high budget pays. Give the customers a card with low interest & & smaller budget pays I think they would have a winner on their hands. They keep saying every thing they sell , ( or most every thing )is made in house that should mean they own it all. Well if it is all made in house they could get the customers a credit card with LOW interest customers could buy more, & people that would LOVE a little pick me up could buy a little some thing. When my husband & I were young & working we could buy just about any thing we wanted. Then Our only child our 25 yr. old son passed away & I became very sick, I was very close to death. We did not have enough insurance to pay for all of my bills. Almost all of what we saved for our retirement yrs. was gone to all the Dr. & hospital bills. So we went from thinking we had our retirement made to how will we buy groceries next week. I am disabled & my husband is 74 & we are not able to work any more. We never bought any thing expensive for our selves just so we would be comfortable when we retire. Now with groceries at a all time high & gas we only get out to visit the Dr. or to go to the store. Our furniture is falling a part, it is leather but all of the leather has peeled off, I guess it was not well made, I have to put sheets over the furniture so we are not covered with the small pieces of leather & it getting all over the floors in our home. I watch Shop LC because it takes my mind off of every thing that makes me sad, I LOVE to watch Michelle, Steve, Blake, LoLo, Becky, Cheryl, & Dionne. I would love to be able to buy a gold chain, but I did not buy items like this when I was working. Even if I have a extra $10 to buy a under $10 item makes me so happy just to have some thing new. I have gone from having it all, my husband & my WONDERFUL son to not having my son. There is a hole in your heart & soul that never heals, it is there 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. When my favorite hosts are on it just takes me away to another place. It is why I just can not stay a way from Shop LC even tho I can not buy any thing expensive from them, all I need is my favorite hosts. I am sorry to ramble on but you do not know me nor I do not know you & some times I just need some one to talk to Thank You For Listening to me, Have a Happy Easter
I think TV shopping fills needs in many or it wouldn't continue to be so popular.

A credit card would be a great idea!

BTW, I got my Opalite Pi'Xiu bracelet today, beautiful, and it was so carefully packed in plastic with an anti-tarnish tab inside one of their Asian satin jewelry pouches, I was really impressed, it really was a little pick me up for me for $9.99 plus shipping.
1 x