What is the name of the drunk Lady host?

FarmMom

What is the name of the drunk Lady host?

Post by FarmMom » 4 months ago

ok, so we are 90% certain she is drunk most mornings (usually on east coast time at 6 or 7 am).

I think she mentioned being from KY, and she does have a KY accent. her hair is reddish but she died is . . . DARK BrOWN (ugh). Anyway, my husband and I love watching her because she is such a riot (especially when she's been drinking).

Anyone know her name?

We also like the old "dapper" guy who HAD the long silver hair and were I an old 70 something lady I'd probably have the hots for him,. but then he cut his hair :(
0 x

Serge

Re: What is the name of the drunk Lady host?

Post by Serge » 4 months ago

I think the host you’re talking about says she’s been on the wagon for lots of years due to issues she had with it. She’s just naturally funny and spunky and I too enjoy it when she’s hosting. She’s also very knowledgeable about gemstones which is great. I’m still waiting for them to put her on their host board where she belongs!
10 x

Serge

Sorry I forgot to answer your question and her name is Michele Mahone.
0 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 4 months ago

Michele, aka “Cousin Shelley”, used to be a stand-up comedian. You can see videos on YouTube.
6 x

Addy

Post by Addy » 4 months ago

When it was on the local station, and she was on..
I thought that also..
But was reluctant to comment here..because of being band!( Booted...as you can't/shouldn't "say anything" derogatory about the host). :shock:

Maybe that's just her personality!
Maybe it's a medication!

And, I can't believe the Co. would put up with it, if it was, otherwise!
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 4 months ago

Michelle is quirky. However she is one of the more informative and hosts on as stated by another post. Maybe she's be a bit much for early am viewers. But I really like her. She's not stuffy, she gets to the point. She's well versed in gemstones etc. She knows her stuff. She dresses appropriately.

Just my opinion.
16 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 4 months ago

I'm sorry, I wasn't at ALL trying to be demeaning . . .

She is actually the reason we STARTED watching ShopLC (and because the news is trash and we just use basic antennae TV). Hosts like her, who are down to earth, silly and don't take themselves too seriously are the BEST!

I trust what she says 100x more than the host who name rhymes with macaroni . . .

It does make sense that she used to do comedy :D

I'm still waiting for mr. macaroni to have to present the bra collection . . . (we all know that will NEVER happen!) But just imagine . . . I'm sure they'd suddenly become encrusted with invisible tanaznite :D
2 x

Serge

FarmMom that was too funny about the encrusted bra and just thinking about that makes me laugh. Also, I agree 100% with what you said about Michele.
1 x

TexGirl

Post by TexGirl » 4 months ago

Hi, I like her too. She has to wear hearing aids. My mom did too. Some times she sounded drunk, but, she was not, either.
4 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 4 months ago

I LOVE MICHELLE she is the best host on Shop LC. My dad was hard of hearing also & it does change how you talk & act. She is harmless, sweet, & VERY SMART. I do not know her but I watch her a lot on Shop LC.
7 x