Shop LC listen please. Purses worth shouting and screaming over? NOT!

colljoe

Shop LC listen please. Purses worth shouting and screaming over? NOT!

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

I just have to say to Shop LC, please tell Hanna and Kim to stop shouting and screaming over each other. This shouting is very annoying and does nothing to sell the item. I feel sorry for your sound crew. They must cringe every time they scream. Kim sounds like she is starting to get hoarse, literally, right now, from all this screaming. It appears they are trying to outdo each other with "excitement" over a product. Hanna, she needs to tone it down and take a breath and let others talk. She is just exhausting to listen to. Her constant non-stop talking and over the top energy is not impressive, but exhausting, and I must add, odd. Shop LC, this is just my opinion, and suggestion. But, please listen to what others have to say. We are either muting or changing the channel. I'm not impressed with this type of selling and if your read the Community board, neither is anyone else.
11 x

Snookie

Re: Shop LC listen please. Purses worth shouting and screaming over? NOT!

Post by Snookie » 1 year ago

I totally agree!! There have been so many complaints about Hannah but yet nothing has been done. Kim isn’t much better. While they were screaming and they didn’t show the inside of the handbags except the last one. I just won’t listen to them.
12 x

joy51

Post by joy51 » 1 year ago

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hardly watch anymore
11 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

I completely agree...
This behavior is the same when Mr. C is working with Kim or Hannah
It is my opinion that ever since Kim started working at length with Mr. C her antics have exploded, she wasn't that way months ago😪

What a shame that shoplc won't stop the madness!
Imagine the sales that are lost when these obnoxious Hosts are on!
8 x

Lala3

Post by Lala3 » 1 year ago

I totally agree with the above posts I wasn’t going to post again but decided there just might be strength in numbers. Seems as if so many of former community post members have fled sadly never to be heard from again. I truly miss all those old acquaintances much humor and helpful information was shared. Gemlover gypsy etc have no idea why all those people were banned . That was a sad time. Hannah is by far the worse host I’ve ever seen I wish there was a sound tech who could tell us what decibel level she screams at. It’s offensive and disturbing. I won’t watch her. Her foolish grins and over the top Ahhs are uncalled for . Why in the world do most of them present that crazed looked persona over a hand bag from some snake that’s been dyed yellow pink or blue. ? Now I have to deal with CS concerning a pair of Garnet earrings that took 2 1/2 weeks to be delivered the earrings went down $30.00 in price. From $177.00 to $149.00. All the time they are selling it they are saying buy it now it’s about to sell out. I think I have finally learned don’t believe much of their hard sell and change the channel. I am really frustrated Petition started: tone down or ship out H
9 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 1 year ago

I agree with all of the above comments. I used to watch LC quite regularly and bought a lot. I rarely watch now and rarely buy anything. Except for a few hosts, most of the host are unwatchable especially Miss H, Miss K, Miss C and Miss S. and Mr.A .The shouting, screaming, crazy hand movements, twitching and ridiculous smiles makes me turn the channel. The dishonest start prices and crazy return policies are also causing me not to buy. The repitition of the same products over and over again is another turnoff. The ridiculously high prices on jewelry is another turnoff. I have bought many items recently from the the Tennessee station and have been very happy with their quality, prices and return policy. Wakeup LC. You're losing customers.
8 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

Teachergirl wrote:
1 year ago
I agree with all of the above comments. I used to watch LC quite regularly and bought a lot. I rarely watch now and rarely buy anything. Except for a few hosts, most of the host are unwatchable especially Miss H, Miss K, Miss C and Miss S. and Mr.A .The shouting, screaming, crazy hand movements, twitching and ridiculous smiles makes me turn the channel. The dishonest start prices and crazy return policies are also causing me not to buy. The repitition of the same products over and over again is another turnoff. The ridiculously high prices on jewelry is another turnoff. I have bought many items recently from the the Tennessee station and have been very happy with their quality, prices and return policy. Wakeup LC. You're losing customers.
Yes, we certainly do have a choice. There is also Gemporia which is another company that does the one price shipping for the whole day. You can relax and shop, knowing it is just added to your order with no additional shipping charges. JTV can be good if you hit it right. And I don't hear all that screaming and fake excitement there either. I am also noticing ShopLC is gravitating to higher end gems now. I change the channel. I will continue to shop on their good deals, as I see them. Love their stainless steel items. Good quality. But will change the channel or mute if necessary. I am noticing that I am changing the channel more and more of lately. And the more we change the channel, it's not looking good for ShopLC.
7 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

I like gemporia too. I've shipped there for year's. By the way, they are still screaming over one another about a purse. They are very hopped up on coffee maybe.

Time to change the channel.
6 x

Snookie

Post by Snookie » 1 year ago

Speaking of screaming hosts has anyone seen Hannah on air recently?
2 x

klre

Post by klre » 1 year ago

Snookie wrote:
1 year ago
Speaking of screaming hosts has anyone seen Hannah on air recently?
She was on today screaming as usual. I changed channels until she went off. I may miss out on specials but her screaming and talking over other hosts just isn't worth it.
4 x