Ladies and Gentleman Mr Producer....just my .02 LOL

jeanne

Re: Ladies and Gentleman Mr Producer....just my .02 LOL

Post by jeanne » 2 years ago

buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
I was thinking the same thing! It’s almost as if he gets offended when his items don’t sell. Yes, we are having having hard times. I am on a fixed income and recently have had a rare form of breast cancer. I am trying hard to get doctor/hospital bills paid; buy gas; groceries are out of sight; heating fuel for my home has over doubled! And he talks about flying to London and lunching at the Savoy! Completely turns me off! The rest of us live in the REAL world!
I am sorry you are having so many difficulties. I hope things improve for you .
1 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

I do not know who you are telling that you hope things improve for, but if it is me, just to let you know I am doing great. I own my own home, paid in full , my own 2020 car, paid in full & a great husband of 43 yrs. I do not need high priced jewelry to make me happy. What makes me unhappy is having to pay higher shipping costs than offered to other customers.It also makes me happy that every thing I own is paid for. I also wish some of Tenner could rub off on Tony, he might be a little more watchable, maybe? I also live in the real world just like customer " buyitall"
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

TulsaDave.....

Excuse me but not ALL of us are in love with Mr. Rio like you stated!!🙀🤣
By the way, I like your nickname for him😁
In fact I can't recall ever reading oodles of comments praising him😒
Just reading the comments in this thread proves that.....most of them are saying how condescending and temperamental he is😕

The man is knowledgeable about gems but his personality is lacking charm and wit
Perhaps you have him mixed up with his brother Tenner, now he has a fan club 😉
I am not in love with any of the hosts but do get a kick out of Steve and Michelle 🙂🙂
Last edited by MaeWest1953 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Hello BuyItAll.....

I just read about your recent struggles with breast cancer and then having to deal with all those bills etc and it's sad😢
I realize that many of us are paying the higher prices for everything like you are but we don't have the extra stress of trying to survive cancer🙀

My thoughts and prayers go out to you🙏🌺
I admire your strength and motivation
Don't worry about the bills to a point of being sick please
I have seen a couple of friends who had paid off their home loans in the 30 year period with the help of a husband's income and were sitting pretty financially when all of a sudden illnesses struck 😪

They faced the challenges you are experiencing and they couldn't believe how fast things added up
If it wasn't for a spouse's insurance and income they would be in the poor house right now
I love their outlook: the bills can wait, their lives and getting well are first and foremost 🙂

God is watching over you and knows your desires, He is blessing you 😇😇💞

4 x

jeanne

Post by jeanne » 2 years ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
2 years ago
I do not know who you are telling that you hope things improve for, but if it is me, just to let you know I am doing great. I own my own home, paid in full , my own 2020 car, paid in full & a great husband of 43 yrs. I do not need high priced jewelry to make me happy. What makes me unhappy is having to pay higher shipping costs than offered to other customers.It also makes me happy that every thing I own is paid for. I also wish some of Tenner could rub off on Tony, he might be a little more watchable, maybe? I also live in the real world just like customer " buyitall"
I was replying to buyitall. I'm sorry it was unclear.
0 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 2 years ago

Jewelry is actually a great investment as long as it's not fill or plate and you know how to sell it.
0 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 2 years ago

OH MY !
2 x