I missed it.
1 x

Maweeze

Re: I Don't Know What Everyone Else Thinks, But

Post by Maweeze » 1 year ago

MaeWest1953 wrote: โ†‘
1 year ago
Hi Maweeze....

I am curious, you stated that Shawn was let go so I was wondering if you learned why and did Shawn give the reason?
Thanks for any information because I will never forget how badly he treated Michelle
He was acting like a spoiled child and his distaste and total disrespect for her was so apparent๐Ÿ˜ก

Hopefully they let him go, for that very reason๐Ÿ˜
1 x

SUESHOPS

Post by SUESHOPS » 1 year ago

I also miss Karen, tho I only really watched her for about 18months before she retired. I would like to say that since SHOP LC hired the lady "Hannah" I have barely been able to watch any show she is involved with. Her voice is SO over-emphatic as she tries to sound shocked at price drops etc, but sadly she fails terribly at it. Her voice is so very painful to listen to, lound and sharp, and I find myself feeling very under-inspired by her and not believing anything she says because she seems to try way too hard! I don't think presenting is her future and hope she finds something she is good at soon and gets off my screen! Sorry Hannah! I have missed Shawn and had no idea he had left: I also didn't know he and Michelle had issues, but remember that before I got to know what to expect from Michelle, that I wondered if she was bi-polar. Now, I am used to her! I noted the comments about Kim and will say that I still find her frequent facial-contortions very distracting but I think she might be working on them now, as I notice them less often (or maybe I just got used to her peculiarities), in general I find Kim a nice person and am glad to watch what she presents. I wanted to ask if anyone knows if Blake has been working-out his shoulders seeing they seem to be squashed inside the arms of his blazers and jackets recently?! I would venture to suggest that he might need to invest in a wider shouldered wardrobe since his growth spurt because its obvious the old ones are not * as they ought. We all change and grow, move on, out and up; Thanks for listening
7 x

ChrisB74

Post by ChrisB74 » 1 year ago

DiamondGirl65 wrote: โ†‘
1 year ago
I can't even watch Kim Prentiss she makes such weird movements with her mouth and head. Concerned she is not well.
I always thought it was a nervous energy thing where she has to keep moving. I never considered that there could be something wrong! I hope all is well with her.
1 x

ChrisB74

Post by ChrisB74 » 1 year ago

MaeWest1953 wrote: โ†‘
1 year ago
Howdy members๐Ÿ˜,

I had no idea that Amit has left the building, when did this happen?
All of you make good points, I too miss the calm yet fun shenanigans of Nikki and Karen
We were able to see in real time what the items were with out all the INTERUPPTING from the likes of Mr. C, Miss Kim and Miss H

Every 60 seconds RIco Suave' is asking "how many are left producer,"or "which one is going to sell out first"
It's his way of keeping himself in the cameras eye ๐Ÿ˜ก
I have lost the count of things that have sold out before I could get a good description or view of a garment etc. because he is interrupting the cohost while she is speaking!!!

Everything was moving along nicely until Mr. C showed up on the scene.....almost immediately Nikki left and the other wonderful hosts followed soon after ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
When was the last time we have seen this many good people leave like this?

The twitching in a certain host mouth is so obvious and annoying to say the least ๐Ÿ˜ช
Right? absolutely! (Her constant words)
I am not trying to be mean either when I say that her screeching is off the charts!
We all know on Friday that the item is going to be dropped to at least $10.00 yet when it gets announced she becomes unglued and starts screeching "WHAT, WHAT"

To me she is treating the customers like children in wanting us to believe we are just so lucky to be in the right place at the right time ๐Ÿ˜•
Thank God we still have Lolo, Katie, Becky, Tenner, Tony, Jessica, Craig, Steve, Adi etc. And the fabulous Michelle๐Ÿ’•
Hi @MaeWest1953 do you mind if I ask who Rico Suave is (if you're comfortable saying). I'm new to chat here, but I see that name pop up here and there. Thanks! So far my favorite pairings are Lolo with Craig, Katie with Tony, and Michelle and Deanna or Steve. I'm glad I found this, you're all very entertaining!
2 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

Mr. Rio is Tony. We love em' all, and super miss the one's that have left. Could sure make an SNL skit out of most! Screaming, yelling, interrupting, non stop talking, over excitement, over talking, odd hand movements, sucking of teeth, botox frozen faces, extra cleavage, :o accents that sometimes one can't understand,
"YEEAHSSSSS", "MR. PRODUCER", "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN", "DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE HAVE ON THE TABLE"? "RUN"..."GO"... "HURRY"
I just wish we could hear more of, "Free Shipping"... :lol:
8 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

That was the funniest post Iโ€™ve read in ages!!! Bravo Colljoe!
4 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

Tony is not in studio and there is a time lapse in the Skyping so he doesn't know if his co-host is talking or not. He has taken to saying "Over to you, whoever)" which lets the co-host know he's going to go silent (keep his mouth shut). The worst thing that can happen on air is dead air since air time is ridiculously expensive. Of course, that gem shopping network where the new guy did his time apparently loves dead air time.

I have heard that Michelle does have a medical condition that accounts for her facial tics.
1 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 1 year ago

ChrisB74 wrote: โ†‘
1 year ago
DiamondGirl65 wrote: โ†‘
1 year ago
I can't even watch Kim Prentiss she makes such weird movements with her mouth and head. Concerned she is not well.
I always thought it was a nervous energy thing where she has to keep moving. I never considered that there could be something wrong! I hope all is well with her.
I remember once Kim mentioned on air that she has ADHD, which might explain why she seems to have trouble keeping still. I like Kim myself.
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Hello ChrisB74......

Of course I will not be able to give you the name of the person I am calling Rico Sauve which by the way is my new nickname for him๐Ÿ˜

However there is a host who thinks he is the envy of all the other Male hosts
He thinks he is the Cats Meow with his bottom of the barrel "R. Watch,
and his ring that he is always bragging about!!
Then of course there's the fake tan, exposed chest and Prom suits to finish the look๐Ÿ˜

Hope that helps you figure it out...This is my opinion and observations๐Ÿ˜‰

COLLJOE......are you saying Tony is Rico Sauve?
For me that is not who I am referring to
I love Tony and Tenner....to me they are down to earth and knowledgeable
Their accents sound cool๐Ÿ™‚

Hi Lulu.....I have never noticed tic behavior from Michelle like you stated but I respect your opinion ๐Ÿ˜‰One of the hosts makes these awful movements with their mouth,
it's like their teeth are hurting or there is not enough room in the mouth for them๐Ÿ˜ข
1 x