MODERATOR Help Please

Lulu

MODERATOR Help Please

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

Am hoping to receive help in resolving an order which was placed on February 23rd and still not delivered. Customer service has not been able to help. Trying to avoid having to call credit card company.
0 x

BostonIrish

Re: MODERATOR Help Please

Post by BostonIrish » 2 years ago

Hi Lulu Feb !!! I would be crazy !!! Heads would turn they need to re ship or Refund like today you have waited long enough !
1 x

lynnette

Post by lynnette » 2 years ago

Wow!! You have been waiting that long???😳. Did they charge you for your purchase?? If so I would be livid. Sounds like nothing has changed.
2 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

Yes, they charged me $427.53 for two items and then handed them off to UPS who has been sitting on them claiming some sort of 'exception' on the items. SLC's tracking website claims they are going to be delivered the very day I check (and has been saying that since March 2nd). That was the excuse their customer service rep "Nico" used to refuse a refund at the end of March.

I don't think it is my responsibility to go toe to toe with UPS - it is SLC's job to get the order to me. I'm giving them another day before I take it up with my credit card company.
0 x

Lala3

Post by Lala3 » 2 years ago

I’m so sorry for your horrible experience LUlu . I can’t even imagine your anxiety level with the undelivered expensive purchase. Last week I decided no more of this nonsense They lied about Connemara (Not) faux beads and also they wouldn’t be selling anymore welo opals. They didn’t . I also bought a beaded copper turquoise necklace. When it came it honestly looked like round gravel. They have since changed it to simulated copper t. Seriously is that legal I think not ! If any of us had the knowledge and time with the help of an attorney I’d think there could be legitimate case against this company’s false claims . If I have any sort of problem with an item I make from Amazon a return is so easy and best of all fast. With Shoplc you really never know how long it will be to get delivered . I don’t need anymore beaded anything and also anymore cheesy wind chimes from the giant country across the pacific but at local garden centers and craft shows .
2 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 2 years ago

Well Well just receivers silver bangle broken took forever to get here! I told them send me another one and she said they were out of them Ha Ha they have two. I think they better get there .... Together soon or they will be losing business!
3 x