Budget pays differ from tv to online

Theresia

Budget pays differ from tv to online

Post by Theresia » 2 years ago

The sleeping beauty turquoise cross and bolo bracelet that was just aired showed 4 BP on the tv presentation but online it only offered 2. Not the first time either. I sure wish they would get that fixed.
1 x

DiamondGirl65

Re: Budget pays differ from tv to online

Post by DiamondGirl65 » 2 years ago

I have cancelled orders for this very reason. Also when free or reduced shipping is announced during the live presentation and you place order and get to check out it is 3.99 per item. I have messaged the show host and they apologize and advise to contact customer service which is a joke. Their IT department just can't get it together. I have been a customer for a long time and this is the worst I have seen it. I have stopped watching and have cancelled almost every purchase after reading the extremely poor reviews on an item left by other customers.
4 x

Chicago

Post by Chicago » 2 years ago

I contacted customer service about the issue of shipping being 2.99 on t.v. and then when order online it's 3.99. They told me that is correct. The special shipping is given only to phone orders. I think the problem is that they are not informing people watching exactly how this shipping discrepancy works. They seem to be wanting to encourage people to order by phone - which is something I won't do as I just don't like it.
3 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 2 years ago

I also want to point out that the maximum shipping costs per day do not include on line orders. So if you ordered items on the phone and something on line you can't combine the different type of orders (phone vs computer or app) to get to the maximum amount. This is never explained by the hosts. They always say the system automatically knows when you hit the maximum shipping in a day. Well, only if its phone orders. I think its misleading and should be clarified. Perhaps now that max is $29.99 per day its harder to hit than when it was max $19.99 per day.
5 x

Lacy

Re: Budget pays not apply

Post by Lacy » 2 years ago

6pm show, David pollack show . Surprised to see him live. I like to stock up on some of my favorites. His prices were good, 20 percent off buy all. Plus 2 budget pays. None of the discounts applied, or the Budget pay. I'm sure David wasn't aware of that. I called and they wouldn't honor it. I didn't order anything. The one show that I had to tolerate Kim. I give up....
2 x

Catwoman48

Post by Catwoman48 » 2 years ago

I ordered 2 sets of the diamond products and a set of the Biometrics. I have purchased a lot of David’s products over the past year and am starting to use up other lines and start using these. I thought the prices today were great. I did notice that budget pay was available for the individual items but not the Buy All. Whatever, I bit the bullet and ordered anyway.

I am looking forward to the 30-day challenge! I am not that wrinkled for my advanced age, but have puffy eyes (have always had) and sagging skin around the mouth - oh, my. Worth a try. I have used the eye cream and the spot corrector so far, working my way through the original collection. I have a lot of faith in David and his products. I use a lot of Skinn skincare, and love Dimitri James, but there is room for both and they can work together. I am a big fan of cycling my skincare.
0 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 2 years ago

Catwoman48 wrote:
2 years ago
I ordered 2 sets of the diamond products and a set of the Biometrics. I have purchased a lot of David’s products over the past year and am starting to use up other lines and start using these. I thought the prices today were great. I did notice that budget pay was available for the individual items but not the Buy All. Whatever, I bit the bullet and ordered anyway.

I am looking forward to the 30-day challenge! I am not that wrinkled for my advanced age, but have puffy eyes (have always had) and sagging skin around the mouth - oh, my. Worth a try. I have used the eye cream and the spot corrector so far, working my way through the original collection. I have a lot of faith in David and his products. I use a lot of Skinn skincare, and love Dimitri James, but there is room for both and they can work together. I am a big fan of cycling my skincare.
I saw the presentation and am very curious about the diamond products.

Ironically, I just ordered real diamond dust from Ebay last night, I like to make my own skincare and cosmetics.

I'll probably add it to my gold serum for my gold leaf facials, add it to my gold leaf manicures, and try it as a highlighter with some mica if need be.

It may be too grainy for eyeshadow but I'll try it over lipgloss.

I exfoliate gently every day and David made me realize I can use it for that, too.

I really like David and will try his stuff at some point.

I love Kim's pink top today.

Let us know what you think of the products!
0 x